Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ban on mercs in liberty space?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just heard there was a ban on mercs in liberty space but i cant find the post, could someone give me the link or the details? thanks.
There used to be, but it was lifted a while back.. From my knowledge, there is currently no ban on mercenaries in liberty. If there is, then i'd like to know where it says that..
Me to, my merc just got killed by 3 or 4 navy officials who said there was a ban on merc and demanded me to leave, i asked When did this happen and why, and got no response, he said "leave or die" i kept asking why and when, nothing, and he said something about me being fair game for everyone to kill and i never fired back at them i just kept flying around and they killed me. After i died i ooRP message system and someone said read the forums, so hear i am. After the battle i asked him in private chat where the post was and he ignored me and then logged off.

I personally think this is unfair, if he cant even talk to me and tell me why and when, thats fine, cause it was rp. but afterwords when i ask him ooRP where the post is, and he ignores me and logs off, i think that is just wrong.

So if he tells me that again, and the same thing happens what can i do? he says "everyone can attack him" and i get blown up and cant do anything about it....
Ah, wonderful, another case of bored players pvp whoring without cause. This seems to happen quite often in new york...
Thats what this seems to be to me, just sad nothing can be done about it.
My suggestion is to PM a screenshot of the character saying that to the faction leader, and ask for an explanation.
Chances are the faction leader will either have an answer to where the post is, or hell be having a talk with that player.
The libby navy pvp whoring? Nevva:P

-----
Sadly i didnt get a screenshot, i was to busy trying not to get hit by 3 gunboats and a tricked out fighter.
Honestly lately I found that my encounters with Lib forces hasnt really been so much PvP its more RP ... I have helped them countless times to keep RP up. Given I OOC several times but when im not I RP rather well. So I dont see wehre this PvP stuff is commin

as for the mercs bein banned...I saw some Bounty Hunters that I thought were banned so Im confused
The merc ban was over 1000 years ago.

Discovery time:P

If some indie LSF/SA/LN wanna-be is trying to get your mercenary to leave, report it to an LSF member. And get them to sort it all out.

Otherwise, RP it, and proclaim your on the "trusted list":)

:cool:
Pages: 1 2 3 4