Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Technical support. please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening gentlemen. I've been avoiding the game now for quite some time due to this latest update. You see my client refuses to instal the update and I fear I may need to reinstall the mod and/or the game. In this case I am most likely to lose my accounts and such and I would entertain any ideas that may help. In advance thank you.
How many accounts do you have? Just one?

If so, downloading Discovery Launchpad can help you, iirc.
(03-21-2014, 01:23 AM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]How many accounts do you have? Just one?

If so, downloading Discovery Launchpad can help you, iirc.

Well you see by accounts I meant ships/characters. Terribly sorry for the misunderstanding. But no, I have a full retinue. All ship slots filled, and quite generously if I do say so myself.
Well with discovery launchpad or freelancervaccount manager you can back them up
I assume you don't know how the multiple account system works.

Download Launchpad here w/ comprehensive tutorial: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43740

Scan for accounts, export them to an ADF file, and then reinstall. If needed, import the file and you'll be a-okay.
Thank you both very much for your assistance. I'm going to try Tal's method out. I'll let you know how it goes. And yes Tal, me don't do computers so good.
Gentlemen, the issue is resolved. Thank you both very much.