Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Job offer: Guildmaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to several reasons including: a drop in activity, me not having enough free time to properly lead and/or play the game, the need for fresh ideas in the Bounty Hunters Guild official faction: BHG| me along with Stoat have decided that it is time to look for a new Guildmaster. I have come to the conclusion that the BHG guildmaster has to be good at pvp (read pvp ace, conn whore) so this will be a deciding factor along with lore mastery and availability.

Everyone is welcome to apply and in the words of Stoat the great not a weasel:

[2:18:10 PM] Stoat (not a Weasel): Come join the Guild. We get Dental
I don't know how formal you want this to be but bugger it.

Been in BHG a while, someone who likes PvP (and i'm not bad, so i'm told), wants bounty hunting to be more prominent and want an excuse to play more again...I'll take it if no one else more capable comes forward. Plus I led CL} for months so there's a bit more experience for you.

Wouldn't post here but you're not on skype so i'll publicly humiliate myself ))

[/deathwarrant]
Well, even being the newest member in BHG|, I'd still would like to have a go at this position with hopes to bring BHG to a more active role.

I do have few ideas on how to make BHG| more attractive and how to make paperwork easier, as you have already heard me on Skype.

While not being an ace in PvP encounters, I do have general sense on how to deliver damage to others and avoid being shot back. I did join BHG| to improve my skills even further, since obviously the main role is to shoot criminals.
Right then, after hours of reflection, discussion, and all the rest of it, Luke, you're getting the keys to the house hunters. We'll add you to the relevant leader chat, etc. Good luck......................................