Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GS (German Stormguard)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went online today to see how Minor was... and I meet these ships with the tag of GS.

I asked who they where and they said an Order faction and GS stands for German Stormguard.
I asked if they knew about the disco site and they said no. I suspected the fact that "German" is in their tag name they don't know about the rp aspect but I may be wrong.
[Image: 86b520e53b69b52bad9e5f7b40721e435b2902fb.jpg]

Anyways, I hope they make an appearance here cause um... well you all know my reaction to OTF and what happened there...

Just to give everyone a heads up on these newcommers.
Well, we encountered them and unfortunately they seem not familiar with the server rules which resulted in several violations. Fact that you say they don't know about the site only confirms my worry. I hope that once they familiarize themselves with the server and the rules they become good citizens of the community, so I decided to withdraw the reports for the time being.
Edited out.
I'll try to PM them when they are on the server to tell them that they should change rather fast if they want to stay =/
its amazing what you can do via a PM and how little effect it has to speak about it openly on the public forum..... you know.
right. i had a long discussion with one of the GS guys where I told him how the server works (Rule and RP wise), that his mates desperately need to reg at discoverygc.com and how the factions system works (or: how clans dont work out on discovery).

So they are 9 peeps on this server. they have 1 BS and two dessis but nothing else planned. Their english is rather bad and they would like to stay a "closed" group but dont seem to be oppesed to join other factons. only thing that keeps them away from joining Bs is their cap fleat, which they would like to maintain.
I btw told them to think about something else GS should stand for, for RP reasons.
ok, so here's what I think and will do.

Obviously I'm not the nicest guy when it comes to unnoficial Order factions cause I like Bs| too much.

I'll play along with them and explain the rules and stuff however I'll also stress the point that Bs| owns 100 and controls minor. Any attempts and taking power from us and I will get mad. We have set rules and they need to know them. They can tag along as long as they follow the official rules in set. Also I'll warn them about the server rules cause I've seen various broken. Any rules broken after warnings will be reported, I don't care how new that are. They should read the rules first.

so uh yeah... I'll try to be nice cause I would really like to avoid another OTF incident...