Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey Disco Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been playing online for a couple of weeks and been acclimating myself to the online roleplaying. I'm a friend of KaiserDietz's in real life and he said you guys were a cool community so I decided to try it out. I'm starting out as an indie rogue werewolf Murderous.Inclinations so if you see me on your welcome to fly with me. I see there is a a couple liberty rogue factions, is there a good one to join?
Hi Formalhaut,

Welcome to the madhouse! I'm sure Kaiser's given you the usual spiel on the rules and whatnot, so I won't chew your ear off there. The Rogues are a good faction to play, and you'll certainly learn to dodge pretty quickly. Both of the factions we've got here on the Rogue side of things are fine, by my understanding (as someone who flew with LR- a while back), though it seems the PLR are the more active group at the moment. Really it's a matter of preference. My understanding is the Padua Rogues are a little more defensive inRP (what with that beast of a Dreadnought they're packing), whereas the LR- are your more standard pirating rascals.

Either way, enjoy your stay here, and watch out for the Omicrons. There's aliens in them there hills.
Heya welcome to disco
Howdy!

and as a fellow newcommer, allow me to present you with my rules for getting by in Disco

1) Dont drink the water

2) Troll everyone

3) screencap EVERYTHING

4) Be as nice as you can. One day, your kindness may come back to help you.

5) if you see a group of K'Hara, RUN. You will either be infested, or destroyed. There is no middleground.

6) party til you drop

7) Give Lily_McCloud money! Big Grin

All that aside, welcome! Big Grin
Excuse me, I object to number 5. Other things happen than what 'you' like to do. (Although that indeed does happen quite a bit)

Welcome to DiscoveryGC, we all get along despite outward appearances. Mostly. I'm sure you'll fit in eventually just as well.
Hey there, welcome here. Big Grin
(03-24-2014, 05:20 AM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy!

and as a fellow newcommer, allow me to present you with my rules for getting by in Disco

1) Dont drink the water

2) Troll everyone

3) screencap EVERYTHING

4) Be as nice as you can. One day, your kindness may come back to help you.

5) if you see a group of K'Hara, RUN. You will either be infested, or destroyed. There is no middleground.

6) party til you drop

7) Give Lily_McCloud money! Big Grin

All that aside, welcome! Big Grin

Don't listen to anything he said...only number 7...change it to " Give Azarah money! Big Grin "

Other then that, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

In all seroiusness, welcome to Discovery, hope you enjoy your stay, read the rules and mainly, have fun. Ask if you need help with anything Smile
Welcome to Disco, where skypefriends are everything and effort does not matter.
(03-24-2014, 08:09 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Disco, where skypefriends are everything and effort does not matter.

Skypefriends and effort, Sindy. Skypefriends and effort go completely on par. They are not oppositional, nor are they disassociated values.

Welcome to the community and have as much irresponsible fun as you care to enjoy (within the server rules, of course).

make effort to make skypefriends
Pages: 1 2