Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Liberty Security Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: snrhwYX.png]

To: Executive Director Elijah Brand
Lead Researcher Rachel Alexes

Dear Director Brand,
Dear Ms Alexes,

My name is Sebastian Hart and I represent Ageira Innovations, a branch of Ageira Technologies specializing in high profile research and development. For centuries Ageira Technologies was working very closely with the Liberty Security Force and Liberty Navy on numerous projects ranging from new weapon systems to jump and cloak technologies. Our intention is to continue this fine tradition for the benefit of House of Liberty and to maintain its unquestionable supremacy over Sirius in terms of technological advancement.

The reason we have decided to contact you is that we require your support and expertise in a matter of utmost importance for both the national security and Ageira's interests. Ever since the first scout returned from Gallia it became apparent that the Kingdom possesses a gate and trade lane network very similar to ours. Needless to say, in the face of war with Gallia and considering Gallia's isolation during last centuries, it is crucial to analyse their lane and jump technology, especially its origin, vulnerabilities and advancements. Such knowledge could prove to be an invaluable asset in the event of breach of California borders by the Gallic Royal Navy, but first and formost, it is the fundamental requirement for a successfull occupation of Gallia core space in the final stage of the counter-offensive.

Therefore, we ask you for help in preparation and execution of an espionage operation deep inside the Gallia core space aimed at interception of Solar Engineering transport carrying Gallic trade lane and gate parts and successful extraction of the shipment back to Pueblo Station in Colorado for analysis and full reverse-engineering. We kindly ask you to delegate an agent with whom we could coordinate our efforts. At the same time, please rest assured, that Ageira Innovations will be happy to cover all the expenses associated with the operation, including fees for informants and local resistance groups.

Yours faithfully,
Sebastian Hart,
Director of R&D Department,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

Lead Researcher Rachel Alexes

Dear Director Brand,
Dear Ms Alexes,

My name is Sebastian Hart and I represent Ageira Innovations, a branch of Ageira Technologies specializing in high profile research and development. For centuries Ageira Technologies was working very closely with the Liberty Security Force and Liberty Navy on numerous projects ranging from new weapon systems to jump and cloak technologies. Our intention is to continue this fine tradition for the benefit of House of Liberty and to maintain its unquestionable supremacy over Sirius in terms of technological advancement.

The reason we have decided to contact you is that we require your support and expertise in a matter of utmost importance for both the national security and Ageira's interests. Ever since the first scout returned from Gallia it became apparent that the Kingdom possesses a gate and trade lane network very similar to ours. Needless to say, in the face of war with Gallia and considering Gallia's isolation during last centuries, it is crucial to analyse their lane and jump technology, especially its origin, vulnerabilities and advancements. Such knowledge could prove to be an invaluable asset in the event of breach of California borders by the Gallic Royal Navy, but first and formost, it is the fundamental requirement for a successfull occupation of Gallia core space in the final stage of the counter-offensive.

Therefore, we ask you for help in preparation and execution of an espionage operation deep inside the Gallia core space aimed at interception of Solar Engineering transport carrying Gallic trade lane and gate parts and successful extraction of the shipment back to Pueblo Station in Colorado for analysis and full reverse-engineering. We kindly ask you to delegate an agent with whom we could coordinate our efforts. At the same time, please rest assured, that Ageira Innovations will be happy to cover all the expenses associated with the operation, including fees for informants and local resistance groups.

Yours faithfully,
Sebastian Hart,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Director Elijah Brand
TARGET ID: Sebastian Hart, Ageira Innovations
SUBJECT: Partnership
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORITY: High

[Image: LSF.png]

Mister Hart,

The relationship between the Liberty Security Force and Ageira Technologies has always been a beneficial one. Our organisations have partnered on many occasions in the past on various technological advancements, many of which are still in use today. Your organisation has the privilege of a leading role in the advancement of humankind, so the LSF is always happy to lend a hand.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, on to business. You are correct that the Gallics use a transport system almost identical to our own. From what we currently understand there are only three major differences; the vulgarity of their "decorative" design, the ferocity of their defence systems and finally, perhaps most important of all, the system's sheer enormity. I have to admit that I believe if anyone knows how run an efficient transport network, its the Gauls. Understanding their system, as you stated, will undoubtably prove to be invaluable to Liberty and her interests.

I have assigned Special Agent Rogan Burn to act as a liaison between the agency and Ageira. Agent Burn reports directly to me so in effect through him you have a direct link to myself. Burn has also conducted numerous operations within Gallic space so he is more than qualified to asset you.

I am very interested to see what this latest partnership brings about. I am sure that I don't need to remind you that any business we do is to remain strictly confidential. With that being said if I can be of any further assistance feel free to contact me at any time. Agent Burn will be in touch with you very soon.

Brand out.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

// please add me on Skype: dsbeckz

Dear Director Brand,

I am really excited that you decided to support this operation. It goes without saying that it has the highest security level and only me and handful of my trusted associates know about it. Once again thank you for your support. I will be waiting for a contact from agent Burn.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hart,
Ageira Innovations

Dear Director Brand,

I am happy to inform you that Gallic Reconnaissance mission has been successful. Please, accept my compliments for Mr Ryan Knowles' professionalism during this assignment. He safely got us through the war zone directly into Gallic core world and managed to bring us back without much trouble. I am attaching our mission log and preliminary research log for reference. We are ready for the next stage of the mission, namely interception of a transport with Gallic trade and lane parts and extraction of its cargo to Liberty. Please let us know when we can proceed with the preparations.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hart,
Ageira Innovations

Mission log: Sebastian Hart, Gallic Reconnaissance

Once we received a green light from the LSF command, me and Mr Anthony Hall prepared our Grizzlies and awaited arrival of the LSF operative at Manhattan's orbit. Once Mr Ryan Knowles, codename Champion, arrived, we launched and traveled to Manchester. From there we slipped through Newcastle, Tau-31 and Tau-23 to reach Languedoc through Gallic jumpgate. Thankfully, we managed to perform scans of both the Gallic gate and lane ring before any Gallic Royal Navy patrol showed up. After that we managed to safely return to Pueblo Station with collected data, which is currently analyzed by my department. We should soon be able to procure a preliminary report.

821-04-10 17:58 LSF operative arrives at Manhattan's orbit.
821-04-10 17:59 We leave Manhattan's orbit and travel to California.
821-04-10 18:06 Leaving Liberty space.
821-04-10 18:08 Restocked at Kingston Border Station.
821-04-10 18:10 Jumping out of a lane in sector 4/C in Manchester.
821-04-10 18:16 Jumped to Newcastle through a stabilized jumphole.
821-04-10 18:20 Docking at Lancaster Trade Center.
821-04-10 18:27 Entering Tau-31. Leaving Bretonia and entering the war zone.
821-04-10 18:34 Successfully jumped from Tau-23 to Languedoc through Gallic jumpgate. Saving readings.
821-04-10 18:43 Preliminary scans of gate and lane performed. Proceeding further.
821-04-10 18:48 Commencing jump to Tau-23.
821-04-10 19:02 Reached Lancaster Trade Center. Docking for repairs.
821-04-10 19:15 Entering Liberty space.
821-04-10 19:22 Reached Pueblo Station in Colorado safely.

Research log: Sebastian Hart, Gallic Jump Gates and Trade Lanes

We have just completed preliminary analysis of the data collected during Gallic Reconnaissance mission in Languedoc. Similarly to ours, Gallic jump gates and trade lanes are designed to be impenetrable to most scanning techniques. Therefore our preliminary analysis is based purely on visual data as well as readings of energy fluctuations noticed around gravity field stabilizers. For this reason all of the following data should be considered as an assumption or an educated guess at best. We will be able to verify it only after receiving a sample of unprotected Gallic gate and lane parts.

[Image: 3x0DRo6.png]

Gallic trade lanes are massive and heavily armed. Large energy condensers and broad tunneling field stabilizers suggest lower energy efficiency. It is also possible that they were designed having in mind capability of moving large battleships without a risk of trade lane failure. The tunneling effect seems nearly identical to the one generated by our lanes, which suggest similar source of the technology.

[Image: D8dWlre.png]

Gallic jump gates are massive and heavily armed. The wormhole buffer area is bigger suggesting higher capacity and longer jump range. Based on the energy fluctuations noticed during jump, it is speculated that the generated wormhole tunnel can retain stability on a much longer distance than in the case of our standard gate. However, besides this capability, the wormhole activation procedure seems nearly identical to ours, which suggest similar source of the technology.

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam,

My contact within Liberty Navy told me that there have been serious personnel changes within the Directorate recently, therefore I am not even sure whom I should address with this communique. The bottom line is that we have done everything we could with the data gathered during the reconnaissance into Gallia. Now we do need to get to the most dangerous stage of this operation. I would like to ask if the Liberty Security Force does have available resources and plan to execute operation aimed at interception of Solar Engineering transport carrying Gallic trade lane and gate parts and successful extraction of the shipment back to Pueblo Station, as it was preliminarily discussed with Director Elijah Brand.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hart,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: hleth6y.gif]

Name: Cameron Young
Recipient: Ageira High Command

Evening, to whoever it may concern,

My name is Cameron Young, of the Liberty Security Force. We have started a project on one of our prototype battleships, and would like your assistance in acquiring resources for it's reconstruction.

If you are interested, please get back to me, so we can sort out the details.

Thank you.

Signed,
Cameron Young

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]
[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Cameron Young

Dear Mr. Young,

It is great honor to be contacted by Liberty Security Force when it comes to fulfilling a project of yours. Ageira Innovations will dedicate a branch of our transport to supply the required commodities. All we need now is the list of required cargo and the destination for it. I will make a note internally to put a rush on this order of yours.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: hleth6y.gif]

Name: Cameron Young
Recipient: John White, Ageira Technologies

Evening John White,

Pleasure to get such a quick response from you. We are glad you are ready to fulfill the needed resources for our project. I will send a detailed message via a private channel, for safety.

Once you have completed the supply runs for the resources, reply here with the detailed report.

Before you ask to where shall these resources be shipped to, the location is Norfolk Shipyard. From there, the Liberty Security Force logistics division will transport them to the required location.

Good luck, and stay safe.

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]
[Image: faYfzbw.png]

Contract Log - Project Fidelity

Anthony Hall, Armstrong
Destination: Norfolk Shipyard
Number of shipments: 24
Total amount: 89980

3900 units of Super Alloys was acquired and delivered.

3900 units of Optronics was acquired and delivered.

3900 units of Optical Chips was acquired and delivered.

3900 units of Industrial Materials was acquired and delivered.

3900 units of Basic Alloys was acquired and delivered.

3900 units of Nanocapacitors was acquired and delivered.

3900 units of Quantum Multiplexors was acquired and delivered.

3900 units of Optical Chips was acquired and delivered.

2170 units of Optronics was acquired
410 units of Optical Chips was acquired
170 units of Quantum Multiplexors was acquired
380 units of Industrial Material was acquired
170 units of Nanocapacitors was acquired
and delivered.

3900 units of Ablative Armor Platings was acquired and delivered.

3900 units of Aluminium was acquired and delivered.
3900 units of Aluminium was acquired and delivered.

1070 units of Hydrocarbons was acquired

2830 units of Titanium was acquired
and delivered.

3900 units of Titanium was acquired and delivered.
880 units of Titanium acquired and delivered.

Sarah Green, Heisenberg
Destination: Norfolk Shipyard
Number of shipments: 28
Total amount: 105783

3930 units of Optronics was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Optical Chips was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Industrial Materials was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Basic Alloys was acquired and delivered.
3680 units of Basic Alloys was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Nanocapacitors was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Quantum Multiplexors was acquired and delivered.

2500 units of Basic Alloys was acquired and delivered.
2500 units of Basic Alloys was acquired and delivered.

3140 units of Industrial Materials was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Super Alloys was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Ablative Armor Platings was acquired and delivered.
3573 units of Ablative Armor Platings was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Aluminium was acquired and delivered.
3930 units of Aluminium was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Hydrocarbons was acquired and delivered.

3930 units of Titanium was acquired and delivered.

470 units of Super Alloys was acquired.
3460 units of Titanium was acquired.
and delivered.
Pages: 1 2