Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Which is better ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys I wanna ask you guys that which gunboat is better for PIRATING?

The Condor or BW Gunship.

what loadout you suggest if suppose u wanna take down 2-3 transports together ?
I would suggest the Kusari Explorer because of the heavy core.

Also, if those aren't 5kers, you won't take them out quickly enough.
With the recent update, I might even say 3-4 transports would dent your face, if you tried to pirate them at once.
Get PTrans. It's better than a gunboat.
Don't bother with either for piracy. Like Spazzy and Snake said, use either a Kusari Explorer or a Ptrans.

You could also use other light/medium transports like the Armored Transport, Percheron, Kamome, Gull, Bumblebee, Raba, Behemoth, or even the Mammoth.

For now, most small/medium transports have a CD, and enough firepower to take out heavier transports easily with a cerb/pulse type turret loadout.
Discovery RP 24/7 Help & Support

Use some gunboat, pirate transport or some medium transport - Behemoth is the best.

Don't equip any transport shield bigger than 35k (quickly gets online again and doesn't use that much energy), and get AU8 at least. The bigger armor, the better, obviously.

Train CD, Adv Deep Scanner, guns are up to you, 4.0 are universal ones while 1.0 refire hits really hard, but is slow and has small range.

If you want to take on 2-3 transports, and they aren't complete, unarmored noobs with 100k shields, you're gonna have a bad time though.

If they fly battletransports in addition, well...good luck.
I used a gull with full 2.00s for a while, it worked very well against people using the slower turrets. If you know how to turret steer, that should be your safest bet.
I personally would recommend a 2 pulse, 4 basic or 4 cerberus turret Montante. That'll shred transports.
PTrans, for the love of god... In case they dont comply, blow them up and sell the remains in the sell point, lawful or unlawful.