Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Be, Or not to be Unbanned?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, Admins, Readers and all those with big frilly looking ships!

I was banned for swearing/insulting on July 30th 2008 at 4:36PM by Calith. I am sorry if i have mispelled your name. Reguardless! While i was dog fighting, Bomber VS Hacker Gunboat. I stalled my ship, RP'ed as no one was attacking at the Time, While i was Typing. I was destroyed as my vessel lays motionless and with the Yellow box that actuly states when the person is Talking RP'ly, With in frustation I soon swirled around in my Chair, made a dash to the butten that says "respawn" I came back at the Manhatten Dock, I called him a Type Killer. also a "Dick Wad" Just becasue he did that one thing, Now that would agravate alot of people. The fact is though, Alot of all the context that was taking in on that day. Lots of OOCRP into RP, I held my cool for awhile untill he Type Killed me. Thats what introduced the Insult, The one thing that does not make my head clear, Am i to be Perma Banned for calling this player a Dickwad becasue he cheap shotted me. After i had contacted the Admin who Banned me Calirh, and another admin, whom i sent a messege to. No one has gotten back to me. IT is now August 20th, 2008 8:35pm. All i would like to know, Am i
A) Perma Banned for calling someone a Dickwad
B) Able to play again after Calith said she would talk to me with in 5-7 Days of July 30th
C) To be Continuely ignored.

Please Let me know, I want to blow up the LNS/LSF hopefully..... Roflmao

Sincerely,

General Nox/ Mr. Bandor
:mellow:Well, have you Pm'ed an Admin about it? or have you posted in the sanctions forums on your thread to remind them that your time is up?

Sometimes, it is easy to forget when there is so many violations to look after..

' Wrote:I was destroyed as my vessel lays motionless and with the Yellow box that actuly states when the person is Talking RP'ly, With in frustation I soon swirled around in my Chair, made a dash to the butten that says "respawn" I came back at the Manhatten Dock, I called him a Type Killer. also a "Dick Wad" Just becasue he did that one thing, Now that would agravate alot of people. The fact is though, Alot of all the context that was taking in on that day. Lots of OOCRP into RP, I held my cool for awhile untill he Type Killed me.

Ummm? You do realise that the yellow box that appears is an indication of lag, not that someone is typing. Another player has no clue as to wheter you are typing or not, if you wish to RP around an enemy do so in cruise and fly in circles for safety while you type.

I very much doubt you are perma-banned, contct an admin via PM.
' Wrote::mellow:Well, have you Pm'ed an Admin about it? or have you posted in the sanctions forums on your thread to remind them that your time is up?

Sometimes, it is easy to forget when there is so many violations to look after..

' Wrote:Ummm? You do realise that the yellow box that appears is an indication of lag, not that someone is typing. Another player has no clue as to wheter you are typing or not, if you wish to RP around an enemy do so in cruise and fly in circles for safety while you type.

I very much doubt you are perma-banned, contct an admin via PM.
Did neither of you read his post? If you did, you'd know he said he PMed the admin and got no reply.
' Wrote:Did neither of you read his post? If you did, you'd know he said he PMed the admin and got no reply.

Thank you Plitter!!!!

Yeah, PM'ed Two Admins. AC_merc, Calith as well, No responce, No remorce. Hence why i made this thred.
Admins have lives too you know. Try contacting a different one AND posting in the ban appeals thread.
This thread is less likely to be seen than spamming all the admins boxes. Xoria is most on top of sanctions currently try him.

Plus the yellow boxes are just moderate lagg indicators. Not type boxes. Just to reiderate what Spear said.
' Wrote:Thank you Plitter!!!!

Yeah, PM'ed Two Admins. AC_merc, Calith as well, No responce, No remorce. Hence why i made this thred.
AC-Merc and Caylith are mostly inactive.

Besides, despite what everybody says, PMing an Admin is NOT what you are supposed to do.

USE THE PROPER THREAD FOR BAN APPEALS. THE ADMINS HAVE SAID THIS COUNTLESS TIMES.
' Wrote:AC-Merc and Caylith are mostly inactive.

Besides, despite what everybody says, PMing an Admin is NOT what you are supposed to do.

USE THE PROPER THREAD FOR BAN APPEALS. THE ADMINS HAVE SAID THIS COUNTLESS TIMES.

I thought i read somewhere they said "pm me when ur time is up cause i will forget" or something like that, maybe im just insane i dunno.
I am sorry for not fully understanding your 1st post. The only thing I could say is to make a reply in the sanctions thead and remind them or ask how long the ban would be.. Perhapse ask for some evidence (Screenshots of the report may help you understand the violation)..

The only thing that I am trying to say is that the Admin team here do try to be as honest and equal in all their decisions on rule infringements. And perhapse a little time and communication with them may help in fixing this matter and continue to enjoy the game here..

PS.. Please understand that I have no data to support either way on if this sanction was justifyable or not. I am only sugesting some ways to relove this issue..

Edit*** what is this???

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=20906&hl=

If you are still banned, I would reply in that thread again...