Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there'! how's going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i used to be a rather active player here a pair of years ago, but some stuff like a problem with the lag in the server did me quit, as well as the 4.87 never looked like to show up. So, how's everything going here now? are the peeps who played with me over there yet, are the same guys complaining about the pirates in the lane?....
There are no more pirates in the lanes anymore. transports are buffed enough that they can just run to the nearest station.
no matter, after testing yesterday i have the same problem that did me quit..., there's no fun into having constant lag, no way to fight properly... pity. So! what's that about the transports buffed?
(03-26-2014, 12:03 PM)Ayatolah Wrote: [ -> ]no matter, after testing yesterday i have the same problem that did me quit..., there's no fun into having constant lag, no way to fight properly... pity. So! what's that about the transports buffed?

Am I the only person who considers Pvp entirely possible and has zero sympathies over this subject? The lag predicament is not overt and may not invariably be the fault of the server.

On the proviso you stay, welcome.
(03-26-2014, 10:14 PM)Achille Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2014, 12:03 PM)Ayatolah Wrote: [ -> ]no matter, after testing yesterday i have the same problem that did me quit..., there's no fun into having constant lag, no way to fight properly... pity. So! what's that about the transports buffed?

Am I the only person who considers Pvp entirely possible and has zero sympathies over this subject? The lag predicament is not overt and may not invariably be the fault of the server.

nah, it's something about my connection, it happens only with this game, dunno, perhaps the host direction or else. I hoped to see if this thing changed with the 4.87, unfortunately seems not.
(03-26-2014, 11:04 PM)Ayatolah Wrote: [ -> ]

nah, it's something about my connection, it happens only with this game, dunno, perhaps the host direction or else. I hoped to see if this thing changed with the 4.87, unfortunately seems not.

(silly question) Have you attempted a completely clean installation?

There are various patches you can get for multiplayer FL, to do with connexion speed. Not sure if they would aid you.
(03-27-2014, 08:09 PM)Achille Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2014, 11:04 PM)Ayatolah Wrote: [ -> ]

(silly question) Have you attempted a completely clean installation?

There are various patches you can get for multiplayer FL, to do with connexion speed. Not sure if they would aid you.

jajaj of course i tried with clean installation... Which patches? perhaps i could take a look at that...
Today, I've had a larger fight after like not playing for a month, and the lag is still as horrible as it was since .87 got released...

Hmpf, welcome back.
Well lags are somewhat better the last 3 weeks..for me atleast.At a stage i was not even able to soot NPC.

back
Welcome.