Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN help needed -- Power plant missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, yeah, docked my train on a PoB, sold some commods, and then it said it can't launch without a power plant.

If you could give AT)Transport-956-S a power plant that'd be nice.

EDIT: I'm rude.

Please, and thank you!
(03-27-2014, 12:22 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]So, yeah, docked my train on a PoB, sold some commods, and then it said it can't launch without a power plant.

If you could give AT)Transport-956-S a power plant that'd be nice.

i have had this problem recently. it happened to two Storks on the same account. Even after replacing the Engine the problem repeated each time i docked that PoB. What seemed to end this cycle was when i docked a different PoB. if possible put a supply of engines and scanners on the base where it happened.
Thing is, it's not my PoB, I just supply it.

So I can't really take stuff off of it.
well as it has happened to both of us, its reasonable to assume this can happen to anybody, anytime. PoB owners may wish to ensure there is at least a small supply of engines and scanners available on their bases. currently i carry a spare set with me just in case.
for future reference mine happened on Emlenton Storage and Exports in Penn
Pfft. So rude.
:p

Should be sorted now.
Try not log out when docked on the PoB with this ship until we figure out how to fix it...... and let me know if it happens again.
dang PoBs eating my ship
So hungry!
I think this must qualify as a bug report

i have the problem of the Engine disappearing on [*USI*]Albert.Lea[M]
yet again
all turrets gone
3 cargo pods
En thruster
CE-Ta engine mk2
i hadnt logged on but i sold supplies to the base
checking the base inventory these engines were added to stock on the base

254 CE-Ta engine mk2 (1) - 296 CE-Ta engine mk2 (4)
current item numbers with quantity in brackets
these are visible as two items in the equipment dealer (logged in)
im setting a limit on the 296 item to prevent it buying more and im going to retest it to see if this is a viable workaround

unfortunately i am getting the cant launch without a powerplant message
i do have a powerplant as i bought the one the base stole back and had a spare anyway
neither will function when mounted
i have bought the engines the base stole onto another ship
the base at that time bought them back as the correct item 254
however after undocking and returning, the base sees them as item 296
the item sold ok on an npc base
i have 1 in the hold of [*USI*]Clarksville[S]
as the base is now set to not accept that false engine item im hoping that it is blocked from reoccurring
but
[*USI*]Albert.Lea[M]
is stuck on Emlenton for no apparent reason

in the interests of trying to figure this out i have done another experiment
i set up a Pelican, bought some spare engines taking care to ensure the one that came with the ship was remounted. i then logged in and sold the spare engine id bought on to the base, launched and had np. redocked and tried to sell the mounted engine, base would not accept it, yet it accepted another spare engine that i had.

clearly there are duplicates of each engine that is fitted to a ship as original equipment.
how that creates this problem i have no idea, but the fact that both are engine related suggests they are linked.

possibly disabling/removing the engine plug in will eliminate this

So....... Albert was the only one having problems with the power core? Need to be specific with ships that are having problems so we can fix them.

Dropped a power plant on the ship.

Don't log out on PoBs until we fix this - M.A.
What base did it happen at?
I am having the exact same problem in my IMG transport... IMG|Silent.Runner

was in a PoB, got kicked by idling, logged back, tried to undock, powerplant missing...

can someone fix that for me too? tks

Done.

Same deal - don't log out on PoBs until we fix this - M.A.
Pages: 1 2