Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Question on ship prefixes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks,

Given that the brets use HMS, libs use LNS, rhineland use KMS (??), does anyone know if the Zoners have a similar prefix for their capital ships? like ZS or something like that. The reason is I'm changing my char name to the ships name rather than his and I want it to be obvious to anyone.
in my case, I use the model name of the Zoner Destroyer, "Fearless"
Her Majesty ship, Liberty Navy ship.. Zoners don't have a leader or a fleet to have a prefix.
They don't even need one, since they are neutral, peaceful.
Of course, you can always think of something and put it in front of the name;)
when you fly a bigger ship - it makes sense to put a stations prefix to the ship. - but not mandatory, as no one does it....

like [FP10] <insert name>

that way, everyone knows that you are deployed at freeport 10 as a guardship.... but its just an idea, - like i said, no one does it
RMS would be rheinland one.
Ok thanks guys. btw, would it also be permissable to put the ships name in inverted commas like: "Valverde" after the zoner IFF? That way I think its more obviously the ship name.
' Wrote:Ok thanks guys. btw, would it also be permissable to put the ships name in inverted commas like: "Valverde" after the zoner IFF? That way I think its more obviously the ship name.

i think it would be permissable, heck if i had a battleship, i would call it the screaming monkey!
As I recall isn't RNC the Rheinland ship prefix?
That's the one the RM players use. If you check the NPCs, they actually use RMS (AFAIK).
they should use RMS or RNS as RNC techniocally declasses the tital ship ie a battleshipo with the prefix Rhineland Naval CRUISER
Pages: 1 2