Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [HF] Legion Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

[HF] - Hellfire Legion Feedback

As the title says, this is the place to post your opinion on our general behavior and suggestions on how to make the faction better. Any kinds of feedback is accepted But please:

1) Respect each other in the posts down below
2) No flame wars please, it'll be much appreciated!

Our leadership will address to your questions/issues.

I thought the [HF] disbanded.

Are you a new group using the same tag?
(03-29-2014, 07:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the [HF] disbanded.

Are you a new group using the same tag?

If they are, that would mean they stole [HF] lore. Unless they got permission from past leader.
Never met you ingame.
How many members does the current [HF] even have?
We got 12 active members now...and yes, we've reformed the old [HF], and please snake, it's not stolen, we got the old forum acc too, we wouldn't steal that would we?
In fact HC members are old veterans.
Didn't the old vets let the faction die in the first place, because they weren't flying with the new guys enough?
(03-29-2014, 07:10 PM)Hellfire Legion Wrote: [ -> ]In fact HC members are old veterans.
Old people are grumpy. We need young blood. Kidding. Kidding. I suppose [HF] should be thankful, instead of passive agressive, to Dark Wing for banding together once again.
(03-29-2014, 07:11 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't the old vets let the faction die in the first place, because they weren't flying with the new guys enough?

Not really, it was mostly RL issues.

(03-29-2014, 07:11 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2014, 07:10 PM)Hellfire Legion Wrote: [ -> ]In fact HC members are old veterans.
Old people are grumpy. We need young blood. Kidding. Kidding. I suppose [HF] should be thankful, instead of passive agressive, to Dark Wing for banding together once again.

We have our reasons about them.
Good Lord, this has nothing to do with the DW people as far as I'd assume. The [HF] guys worked underhanded and in silence quite a time to get their things sorted and to try figure out how they'll want to proceed.

As for this thread, this should've been started with the Hellfire-account posting this. I'd suggest changing thread-ownership to that account and having the first several posts made invisible as they barely contributed to anything.

Other than that, it's good to see you around again. I do hope you've an idea how to stay on track and how to generate what's been the issue with activity the last time.
Stay as proud as the Hellfire-Legion always had been, and I'd love to see you also trying to step into the rather large prints predecessors in this faction left for you to fill.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13