Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HID Interrogation Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Case: 001
Interrogator: Astraea
Subject: Michaels, G. Captain. Liberty Navy. 295478448E

Astraea walked into the room where the liberty navy captain was being held. Captured during a recent raid on Liberty forces in the new york system, the captain was scooped up after his ship was destroyed.

"Hello captain. As you can surely tell, you are in the custody of the Legion. Your corrupt bosses cannot help you at all."

"Michaels, G. Captain. 295478448E."

'How amusing, these sailors.' she thinks. Astraea leans over the table, her feminine features displayed just enough to distract him, and starts speaking.

"Now, Mr. Michaels. you will eventually make a full admission of both your corruption and that of the liberty forces. What happens between then and now is up to you."

"Michaels, G. Captain. 295478448E."

"Is that all you'll say? not even to compliment my beautiful body? its not very gentlemanly to not compliment a woman's beauty."

Michaels visibly stiffens up and gulps nervously, his eyes occasionally drifting to Astraea's cleavage. 'Gotcha.' Astraea thinks.

"My, you are a naughty boy. Perving at my bosom." Astraea says as she walks around the table and bends over to look into his eyes. *SLAP* "You do not have the privilege of being able to look at me like that." she says as she slaps him in the face.

"Michaels, G. C...Cap...Captain. 2954..uh...784....um..48E."

"Now, if you publicly confess to being corrupt, and denounce the corruption of the liberty government and liberty forces you might live." she says as she leans in, to speak directly into his ear.. "If you do a convincing job, you might get to see more of me." she whispers. as she speaks, he is enthralled and nodding vigorously. 'Hook, line and sinker.' Astraea thinks as she leaves the room.

Astraea turns to the legionnaire standing guard once she leaves the room. "Once the prisoner has made the statement, he is to be sent to Fleet Admiral Sandera. She wants to have some fun as well." The guard nods, as Astraea walks off to the room she has been given.'Now for some personal time.'' she thinks, giggling at the same time.