Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Starter Neutrality ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been bugging me for quite some time, and happens in every Freelancer server ive played in. I dont know if it can be changed or anything but anyways ...
The thing is , when you start a new character , you are automatically friendly to the LPI and navy, and hostile to the Liberty Rouges ... Shouldnt you start neutral to everyone ? Because , the way it is now , it just makes it harder for someone to become a pirate, not to mention it doesnt make much sense this game beeing called FREElancer :P ...
So , i think we should start people up with the starflyer and a couple of starbeams ... and make em neutral to everyone. :unsure:
Ok , im done ranting . Whats your view on this ?
Rep is easy to change...just shoot a few Navy fighters and you are well on your way. This also prevents people from flying totally neutral traders everywhere. Something which I am very against.

Or, if you prefer to avoid conflict...take down some lawful storage depots...they REALLY hate that.

EDIT: I think there is a Rogue bribe on that Junker base in NY...not sure but worth checking out.
Well , the way ive found to get friendly with criminals is to go out and shoot xenos ... Im already neutral with the junkers , lane hackers and the liberty rouges. But i guess i could bribe them