Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: VERY well paid modeler job offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm looking for someone capable of modelling upscaled VHF version of Hayabusa with typical Rheinlandic oval reactor incporporated between cockpit and exhaust pipe. Kusarian wings should be replaced with Eagle's top fins which'd be wings for atmoshperic flight; directed backwards.

Payment: 1 B minimum, 2 B 5 B if I later succeed at convincing important persons to add it to the game, and further even better paid job on ship from bigger class.
DHC shipline?

Go for it! Hope it succeeds. Corps earn more modelling love!
I smell a unique ship SRP. Good luck.
I wished I had the time and motivation to give modelling a try. It's really not that hard, but time consuming.
I already had "incoming Pavel's unique lolfighter" comment on skype Narco, but nah. I don't want unique ship, I want it to be available for every player.

Sure it's coincidence I post it after those new rules were introduced, but mind you guys I finance modellers for some time now, e.g. supporting Order and UC requests.
uhm i can do it... do u have facebook or skype?
My skypename is in my profile, contact me.
Well, it turns out abysswolf rather won't do it. All modelers are encouraged to take that job, it won't be "taken", if you can model and are willing to do that, post here the results of your work. You'll be paid even if someone else already makes/made the model, unless I later exclude that option.

Besides, I'm always open for private contact on skype or via forum PM.
Ooookay....

I decided to raise the reward a bit.

If the model gets implemented, I'll pay 5 B.
With this reactor you mean?
i would still do the job, at a different price ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4