Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So, this time for real...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,
i allready wanted to get into this here round about a year ago but unfortunatly some stuff hit the fan so i totally had it out off my mind after things went to normality again...
Well a few weeks ago i stumbled across Spazzys Youtube Videos and instantly decided to give it a try again.
At the moment i mainly making some relaxed Credits via Trading/Mining or just flying around enjoying the beauty of Sirius while thinking about what more RP style Charakter would work best for me... (since i realy like the Borderworldsystems and more indipendent Factions i guess it could be some Zoner/Smuggler or something)

Serverrules are read and understood (at least i hope so ^^) just like the most common commands.

So, i hope too see you out there (as long as you dont want my cargo, my credits or my life Wink ) and have a good flight everyone!
Well then, send CW| a recruitment post and we'll soon see if you can ZonerZonerZoner with the spirit and overt gravitas that such a station deserves. After all, you can only be rejected once.

Welcome to disco (where everybody wants your cargo, credits, equipment, cyber and/or life), and have some fun times here. Heart
Welcome to the community! Lawfuls can be fun too give them a try.
Welcome!

Word of advice: Join a faction.

If you're in factions, you typically have more to do, meaning you're around on Disco longer, means you have more money, means you have more ships ^^
Hey, man. Welcome to the madhouse, feel free to drop me a PM if you need help with something. Glad to know my videos are useful for something.
Hey there welcome to the forum.Hope to cya on server with some RP and pew pew
Hey there,
thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Checking out some factions (via Forum/Wiki) at the moment, sooo much to read and get into Big Grin
Welcome and don't pressurise yourself with the factions you have to choose.

Its a simple mantra which I tend to advice :

If you are looking for a faction,

- Choose a trading/mining faction .. Will bring you cash and help you know how the factions work in here.
- After getting acquainted, move to a Lawful/Unlawful faction to taste their RP which is complete different from Corporate RP.

Thats it !.. Enjoy and good luck Smile
Hi there and welcome here. As said join any trading faction at first. You can get to know the working of things in game as well as here in the forums.