Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stuck in a Paradox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who do already know what this character is about lookie here.

I'm stuck... I have been wary to bring JENEFR out to play because of an ID issue. On one side I can't use a Navy ID because it does not allow unlawful actions. I can't normally use a Hacker ID because I have a Liberty Dread. Either side will get me sanctioned however I have tried to get a hold of an Admin twice this week for suggestions and have gotten no reply. So I pose the question to the community. What's a Crazy AI to do?
I think You should go for a Hacker ID as it suits what has happened in the
story, but if you get sanctioned send the Admins to both of these threads.

I believe they will rescind the sanction if you can prove you
had RP beforehand for something.

Of course...it would be safe to check and get Admin approval first,
before actually doing so.
decided to go with a hacker ID. Now i need to lose the rouge tag.
Just go for it. Worst case scenario is someone blindly reports you, though I'm sure the Admins wouldn't do anything bout it unless they themselves were un-informed, but a look at your RP solves that.
Seems to me you need an admin-approved Terrorist ID. I'd apply for one - your roleplay seems relatively sound. Chances are you'll get it.
' Wrote:Seems to me you need an admin-approved Terrorist ID. I'd apply for one - your roleplay seems relatively sound. Chances are you'll get it.
I've already tried contacting an admin (who shall remain nameless) and have gotten no response. This thread is just what do do for the time being.
Your Terrorist ID request is being discussed, patience.