Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: another noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I have a similar story to the poster below- played SP long ago, but through an odd series of events just found out how great this mod is and how much I enjoy online FL. I have read the rules and been browsing the forums for tips on getting started. I have one character now (Grimbo) that I am using to familiarize myself with the mod and explore the expanded game. Check out my post on the faction guide thread (its the last one), I am looking for a group to settle in with:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11533

Thanks, I am looking forward to interacting with you all.
Newbies for the win!!

....or not....

Good luck:)
Welcome to Disco! Play nice, make some friends, and have fun. We can't really ask any more of you.

Oh, and keep away from Synth Paste. The side effects are.....Well....Not so pretty....
Welcome to the party.:)
Welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for those evil penguins!

~Leo