Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hai everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I joined up a few weeks ago, just got around to registering here.

I've played Freelancer since it was first released oh so long ago. I've beaten the Vanilla SP countless times, but haven't done a whole lot of online play.

RP-wise, I've done it on and off for years and have written stories/fanfic since I was real young.

So... hello! :yahoo:
Greeeeeeeeetings...... :D
Welcome to Disco! Play nice, make some friends, and have fun. That's pretty much it.

Oh, and keep away from Synth Paste. You know why.....:unsure:
Luxury foods FTW!:P
Ahhhh.

Welcome! I see you've joined the LPI, another to consider is the Blue Lotus Sydnicate! What's cooler than being a drug smuggler?
' Wrote:What's cooler than being a drug smuggler?

A drug smuggling cop, perhaps!?:lol:
Welcome to Discovery then! Have a good time playing on our server.

Safe Flying and Good Hunting

Verg
Welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for those evil penguins!

~Leo
Thanks for all the links.

I've obsessed over the rules so much. The only one that I never quite have a clear-cut answer on is use of CDs and cruising to pursue (and yes, I've read the countless debates. I figure you just have to play it by ear sometimes, since every engagement is different). But for the rest, I'm pretty clear on them.

I've already joined the LPI player faction on one character, and when I get around to it, I'm trying to start a Freelancer.

Freelancers play similar to mercs right? What are the real differences between the two?
Welcome to Disco! Have a nice play here!

Look for Mia if you want, she's a freelancer as well. (Sig is down there.)

See you in space.