Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Hegemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why is mining with a hegemon such a pain..
Why are people most often complain without giving any suggestions? Oh right. Because they like to complain.
Why have we had two almost identical hegemon threads in the past 24 hours.
Why do we keep asking questions without giving answers first?
It's a pain, because it has the advantage of providing a large cargo bay for a mining ship, which allows you to mine alone. Case closed?
Btw . I have a question in mind . If mining companies can transport then what is the purpose of Shipping companies?
I believe they are going to resize the hegemon. Which is great... have you ever seen it next to a pirate transport? The Pirate trans has way more cargo, but looks like a bug next to the hegemon lol
(04-08-2014, 05:45 PM).Gypsy. Wrote: [ -> ]I believe they are going to resize the hegemon. Which is great... have you ever seen it next to a pirate transport? The Pirate trans has way more cargo, but looks like a bug next to the hegemon lol
Pirate Transport, 2900 cargo
Hegemon, 2750 cargo

150 units is not "way more cargo"
As a newcomer, I see no problems with the hegemon.
After I find out that mining is so more profitable in group, also, you can jump everywhere with Jump Drive, a faction can make hundreds of millions in a single jump, without taking any risk, also, making any rp interaction, which sucks a little.

Right now, I'm a big fan of hegemon, I like to mine on my own, also with a little free time, I prefer playing on my own, instead of listening to orders, or fighting with anybody else, while I'm tired.

Everything has its advantages, and disadvantages.
Hegi has less cargo, but you can mine on your own for a fair profit.
What is the problem then?
(04-08-2014, 05:26 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are people most often complain without giving any suggestions? Oh right. Because they like to complain.

Well im not complaining im jsut saying EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS BS

wish i had friends that can transport for me....
Pages: 1 2 3 4