Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What is with 90% of the navy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This post kinda goes along with this

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14896

And this

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21829

Time after time after time after time i come into liberty, my rp is an insane guy (and im not doing this to pvp people) he takes any kind of pilot and "drinks their blood" so i have pilots in my hold, all types, navy, civi, gunboat, cruiser, police, outcast, rogue, anything really. Then once i have enough i go sit infront of a base or planet and have some rp fun. I never attack anyone, even when they attack me, i never fire back.

Time after time after time, navy comes over, "Drop the pilots or die".......wait a second.......that sounds familiar!

' Wrote:"Stop or die" does NOT constitute Piracy, it constitutes terrorism, which is illegal if you don't have a terrorist ID.

Hmmm, this sounds a lot like my situation doesn't it? "Drop the pilots or die" does not ultimately give you the right to just blow my ship out of the sky.

Just today for instance.

Navy: "Drop the pilots or die"
Me: "Erm, dere do be a problem wit dat."
Navy: "You have 40 seconds to drop them"
Me: "Can ya listen to meh for a second"
Navy: Nothing
Me: "Des pilots do be outta comission."
Navy: "20 seconds to drop them"
Me: "But des pilots do be drained."
Navy: "Nothing"
Me: "Deh do be dead"
Navy: "All pilots are clear to engage"
Me: *Being attacked* "STOP AND LISTEN TO MEH"
Navy: *BOOM BOOM BOOM*
Me: "STOP DAT"
ME: "STOP"

BOOOOOOM im dead.

Come on! what is this? to me this is just a stupid excuse to PvP. Its not like im not saying anything and trying to run away, or i start shootin at them saying "bahahahaha noobzor im the ultimate pwnzor!" I'm trying to talk to RP and he just says "40 seconds"

To me, this is no different then a pirate saying "Stop or die" and in my opinion if not againts the rules should be.

The thing that really gets to me is, if he HAD RP'd with me i WOULD have dropped them. I dont really care about them, it was like 4 navy pilots, i wasnt hauling a 1mil cargo load of cardi or anything.

The one navy that did pvp with me, i believe his name was Integrity, (ironic he actually had some integrity) said something along the lines of "Still, if they are dead the deserve a proper burial" and i go "Well, okay laddie here ya go"

BAM! that is good enough for me! at least he at least went with it! come on, in my opinion liberty is going to keep having a reputation of having about 5% of the population being RP and the other 95% being pvp whores.
Kindly tell me the name of the navy in question? If it's anybody in the [LN] faction then I guarantee you this will be dealt with. Otherwise, there's nothing I can do for now.
//Thief:P (ya has same rp as mah outcast sort of)

Yeah The Liberty Navy Seems Weird Lately Some People are fine but most always seem to pvp alot
i havent heard anything like your Problem mybe i should try that see if its true well good luck mate i hope it gets solved
I dont remember who it was.
Yeah, last time my Hacker had a run-in with the Navy it was in the scrap field in Texas (what is a Navy jock doing alone near Chisos?).

Kept getting messages like "lol" "hacker shieldrunning, lame lolllll =))". Kinda takes the fun out of it.

Edit: This was an independent. I didn't bother screenshotting it. I'm just noticing it more and more lately.
And by not remembering, I assume you don't have any screenshots either? As usual.
well it happens to me alot as well.. i sorta stop carrying about it but think they could have Rped a bit better
Ban those wretched navymen! They deserve a good kicking! Burn them on the stake!

* sips tea

Now to sit back and enjoy the sight of witches burning.
' Wrote:And by not remembering, I assume you don't have any screenshots either? As usual.

I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, im trying to find a way to change this.
I don't see anything to change, I have your word, without evidence, and its usually only the same few people complaining, seems you're the only ones finding so many faults, and yet you never manage to obtain evidence, please do get a screenshot, and then come back?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5