Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Timothy Hawk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Hawk,

After preliminary background check I realized that you could be of a service to us in one particular task and judging from your current location you should be able to do it very fast. As you may or may not know, we had very cordial relations with Rising Sons of Kusari under Shoguns Itagaki Dato and Ryuu Noboru. Unfortunately, after they had fallen we entirely lost contact with the Blood Dragons. During last year we had spotted only minor Blood Dragon activity. Shortly after Rising Sons' Shogunate dissolution an unmentionable group of aggressive and unsophisticated Blood Dragons were roaming Kusari. Several months later they dispersed entirely. We are not really interested in their fate. Over half year ago on 28th August our assassin returning from an assignment in deep Omicrons made a contact with two Blood Dragons by the names Taira Ishida and Taira Takesi in Sigma-19 fighting Aoi Iseijin near Gas Miner Ogashawa. We have heard rumors about the group they were part of but did not managed to contact them before they went under radar. Around four months ago we have also heard about Watanabe Kazoku family rising to prominence amongst Blood Dragons, but this time we also did not manage to make a contact on time. The task I have for you will require from you to use your contacts within Kusari to prepare several reliable intelligence reports for us.

Report 1
Reward: 5 000 0000 - 10 000 000 SC

Investigate fate of Blood Dragon group to which Taira Ishida and Taira Takesi belonged. If possible prepare short portfolio of the group including prominent members, their achievements and influence.

Report 2
Reward: 10 000 000 - 15 000 000 SC

Investigate Watanabe Kazoku family. Prepare short portfolio of the group including prominent members, their achievements and influence. Include current and future influence estimates.

Report 3
Reward: 5 000 000 - 15 000 000 SC

Investigate currently active Blood Dragon groups and prepare initial assessment of each of them if any. Include future influence estimates and general assessment of the state of Blood Dragon movement.

Please let me know if you are taking this job.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[[[[[Beginning Transmission]]]]]

Comm ID: Timothy Hawk

"Sounds fair. I shall take it. Hopefully there are no terms on how do I deal with this mission?"

[[[[[Transmission Ended]]]]]
...uploading.data...

Dear Mr Hawk,

I am more interested in results than methods. Use your best judgement.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

Good evening, miss Hunter.

I appologise for my long absense, and for the news I brought. The time you have given me did not brought any significant fruits. The two Dragon pilots you asked about seem to vanish or something else. At least I failed to find any information about them in any public place on Dragon stations, nor from their comrades.

My attempts were not successfull about Watanabe Kazoku family either. I only managed to find a little information about their past. The history of this family goes back to 321 A.S., however there is not much to take from it. The only useful to you information would be that their leader, Hirotada Watanabe, does not mind foreign aid. At least he is open for negotiations... If you can catch him of course.

Apart of them I can name you another clan. The Yamo Family. They were my first employers and gave me a right to live here. The head of this family does not seem to be much communicative towards foreigners. Unless she sees some use from them. If you like, I may put you in touch with her.

The rest of the Dragons seem to lay low, acting so far rather... spontaneously. Seems like they expect next good moment to give a hard strike on Kusari Government. In everything else they seem calm.

...uploading.data...

Dear Mr Hawk,

Your report confirms what we have already expected - that there is currently no stable group within the Blood Dragons movement with which we could negotiate. Thank you for your time and efforts put into this investigation. Payment of 30 000 000 SC for your services has been alredy wired to your personal account. Should the situation in Kusari change, please feel invited to contact us. You will certainly be rewarded.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

Very well, Miss Hunter. I hope this is not the last mission you give me. Will be looking forward to more. Good speed.

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Hawk,

It appears that situation in Kusari has changed. Are you able to provide us with any new intelligence?

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

Good day, missis Hunter.

To be honest as of late I have not been in Kusari. Although it didn't benefit me greately, so I suppose returning to this job will be wiser then looking around. But before I depart, may I know what took your attention this time?

...uploading.data...

Dear Mr Hawk,

The same as before. It appears a new group of Blood Dragons has emerged and it is strong enough to cause some serious stir in New Tokyo. Just yesterday I heard news about a clash between their forces and Samura. I want some details on their structure and general assessment before I openly approach them.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

Alright, I'll see what I can find.

Pages: 1 2