Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Loss of control in docking with TL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:at grimmtooth: well... untill the moment I coincidentally lost total control of my ship just the moment I had a good chance of getting one of your gunboats after all your unprovoked 3 vs 1 attacks (which are part of the game to me just like the way I play my character is part of the game to me), I considered everything I did and said roleplay, just like what you said and did. If the admins say its impossible to cheat that way fine... but I never seen my ship behave like that except when I docked with a station and the black bars come up, and then it happens like 10 seconds before your gunboat blows.

Unprovoked attacks? Lets see you are a police IFF freelancer with Outcast pilots in your hold who fired on me as i was scanning you. I would consider that provoked even if you do not. secondly according to Obnoxious and one witness you were not even close to killing him after YOU attacked him first. I would say he was definately provoked. I can give you the attack on you in Tau 37 as unprovoked unless you consider all the threats and other stuff you have pulled in PM as provocation but by then you were posted as KoS and were right next door to Alpha. If i remember correctly the very first encounter with you in Alpha you were arguing over something that the 101st or Ros told you (i think firing on nomads but am not sure) to the point where you were ordered killed. every time we have encountered you since you have whined cried and made all kinds of excuses about something every time you have been shot down. True i was not there when you and Obnoxious fought but with him in an LH gunship that is set up to kill fighters vs you and what i have seen of your skill i believe him when he says you were not "within 10 seconds of killing him". I will give it to you that you dodge pretty good but you cant hit what you are firing at very well. If i sound harsh then chalk it up to enduring that 30 minute PM rant from you after our first battle two nights ago.
Zulu...You are making it worse for yourself.
instead of trying to blame someone for you dying ingame...and trying to accuse someone of an very impossible thing.

Get back in game and have some more fun!

SOBs (love that name:D) you replying to him isnt helping you guys either. Just let it go.
Zulu's accusations cant hurt you, because they are impossible for you guys to have done.
It was obviously an error of some sort on his part, just let it go:D
Be like water...if someone punches you, you are not there. Or something.:)
Especially if the accusations are false. They will pan out in time and you will be better off, and not aggravated.
You will be calm and collected, cool, and sipping ice teas in the Alpha Ozone layer, aware that false accusations just slide off, no harm done.
' Wrote:Be like walker...if someone punches you, you get 8 guns and annihilate them so hard their face melts in real life.

Fixed.

Pages: 1 2