Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [RHA] Rollcall April 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time to clean house, and this time I have moderator rights. You should post here before 1st of May or face concequences.

Code:
[color=#E9E9E9][list][*][color=#38761d]Name:[/color]
[*][color=#38761d]Rank:[/color]
[*][color=#38761d]Skype:[/color]

[*][color=#38761d]Your message to HC:[/color]
[*][color=#38761d]Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm):[/color]
[/list][/color]

Disclaimer: who won't be kicked anyway: Talesin, HC members, those who have more than 1 hour online.
  • Name: Siegfried Draay

• Your message to HC: ALLYOURBASEBELONGSTOME
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm): No
  • Name: Virgil Kastner

• Your message to HC: LETSCAPSPAM
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm): Hmm.. No (?)
  • Name: Nefarius Karlen

• Your message to HC: Let's blame aerelm
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm): No, Rheinland still appears alive
  • Name: Raoulf von Bartels

• Your message to HC: moar training sessions
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm): nopenopenope
  • Name: Olof Hubber

• Your message to HC: Can I haz Cap ship?
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm): Nah
  • Name: Victor Navrosky

• Your message to HC: Moar interactions with players in core systems.
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm): Nien !!
  • Name: Gunnar Fromm

• Your message to HC: Why blame aerelm when one can blame Blodo? Oh, and form those bomber squads already. I will probably have enough time to fly this week, so I will buy a Thor.
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm): Only if I get all the shared ships.
  • Name: Karoly Roth

• Your message to HC: bomber setup munies pls
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm): lolno
  • Name:Klaus Hammersmark

• Your message to HC: Gibe free BS pl0x
  • Do you think that [RHA] should disband(added because of bloogal and aerelm):No. not when I am around
Pages: 1 2