Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What would you like to see in Discovery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
With so many threads talking about reasons and.. talks, I was keen to ask something different, it would be so much better if each of us can describe discovery in his own way and what would in his mind, can benefit us all. This can be a general idea or even a technical one, but the agenda is to give the decision makers a better understanding of us.

Thank you for sharing.
People
/thread
(04-16-2014, 06:03 AM)Zayne Carrick Wrote: [ -> ]People who don't complain about every little issue they encounter

Fixed that for ya.
For me ....like the posters above in a lot of ways....people are real quick to point out errors and flaws at the first chance they get....just so they can maybe feel smarter or more accomplished.

What I would like to see is.....A this week in Disco thread, were a quick and easy to read update on progress of the story line. Like...what is up with the war between so and so...or...new embargos.....or diplomatic movements.
The economy and trading.
If that gets fixed, so many other things will get fixed alongside it.
Common sense.
As suggested above a seperate space for the ongoing wars, status of it, related links to them and the various embargos, things like that. And that too, if the involved parties are interested to keep the curent situation regarding their part of space updated and want everyone travelling through it to know about it. Those threads should be kept ckean of spam and only should be updated by the highest ranking oficial of said group. Just as in the stories forum.

Since if people return from a long break, they wouldnt probably know about the ongoing fuel embargo and the news that Samura is granted trading rights within Bretonia and much more. Outdated posts can be deleted on request fot easier navigation.
(04-16-2014, 09:49 AM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]As suggested above a seperate space for the ongoing wars, status of it, related links to them and the various embargos, things like that. And that too, if the involved parties are interested to keep the curent situation regarding their part of space updated and want everyone travelling through it to know about it.

I think its written especially in the House space's government channels.
An expanded Coalition. Wink

But a more serious thing I'd like to see are individuals (Admin-Appointed Game-Masters) to help facilitate Regional Roleplaying storylines who would work alongside the local factional leaderships to keep one faction from being shoved aside and to ensure a progressive storyline for the locals. :3
(04-16-2014, 10:18 AM)Tabris Wrote: [ -> ]An expanded Coalition. Wink

But a more serious thing I'd like to see are individuals (Admin-Appointed Game-Masters) to help facilitate Regional Roleplaying storylines who would work alongside the local factional leaderships to keep one faction from being shoved aside and to ensure a progressive storyline for the locals. :3

That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. Being mostly a Bundschuh-player for years I see the Rheinland unlawfuls always switching places as most active and most prominent of them. There's usually one very active and the rest kinda gets ignored. Someone who helps coordinate between such factions (as well as the lawfuls and traders of course) could definetely help to get the factions interact with each other so they improve the activity of the others instead of draining it.

Also in general could help with the less active regions where interactions are less likely to occur randomly and so a little help with a storyarc or something for that place would be neat.
Pages: 1 2 3