Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another player is returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Although I was not a veteran I played quite a lot disco 4.84 & 4.85 before/in 2009 (I think). With Freelancer in my heart and Star Citizen on the horizon I could not help myself and take a look at the "good old Disco" and voila: It's there. It's 4.87. It comes with improved graphics (Swag Pack), it has a stable community!

The masterminds behind all this have my full respect and gratitude because without you guys this awesome experience would have never happened and would not continue! THANK YOU!

I hope I stay longer this time and I hope we have fun together!

Regards

Benz
Welcome back,Servers are not behaving recently but expect it to be stabilized soon enough.
Welcome back, and Star Citizen, already so much hype for nothing.
Quote:Welcome back, and Star Citizen, already so much hype for nothing.
Looks like someone needs a whipping &/or flogging.
Run.

Fast.
Heard of Freelancer and all the hype about it before it was released?

Chris Roberts, thats his nature ofcourse. I am not saying that SC will be crap, but it certainly wont live upto all the hype that has been going around for a while now just like Freelancer did.
Stop talking about Star Citizen. Start talking about my return ;-) :-P
Welcome back, Benz!

There's recruiting going on if you're looking to get plugged back into a faction. I'll refrain from advertising, otherwise. Wink
I am interested about your opinion of the state of the mod, ofcourse after you play it for a week or two.
- Ok I will test and post my experience after a week or two.
- A faction might be OK after a few weeks but right now I'm just waiting until 4.87 is not beta anymore and the problems with the server/lags are gone. I have to sort out all the new things and changes before jumping back into real action.

Regards Benz
Pages: 1 2