Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I have devised a new way to torture players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When one gets sanctioned his or her ship is moved to Bastille. An asteroid belt full of minable asteroids that drop server rules commodity would have to be added. Then, the unfortunate rule-breaker would be required to mine... let's say 10k units of server rules.

Bastille music would play a non-stop loop of server rules. System chat would be spammed by huge, screen spanning serve rules. Imagine mining in that environment! It would be hell!
I'd just delete my character.
That's the point isn't it? Nowadays people don't get bastilled as often. Oh, the good old days.
That is a fantastic idea, and needs to be implemented right now.

Seriously, rocks that drop server rules everywhere, literally everywhere.
This is the salvation if disco! The new god-feature to set it apart from other games and mods. Imagine the influx of new players. It would be 4.85/4.84 all over again.
I have an addition - server rules are bought for 100K each in Bastille. But since you can't /givecash from there you are stuck making money which you can't use. When the admins decide to let you out they zero your cash account.
Put an ore in Bastille worth 200m/unit on the stations there.
(04-17-2014, 04:36 PM)Rename Me! Wrote: [ -> ]Bastille music would play a non-stop loop of server rules.

No, Bastille music should be this.
I would break the rules just to get to Bastille...and maybe find my bong......
We should punish people by forcing them to read this http://discoverygc.com/forums/search.php...92aed858e6
Pages: 1 2