Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings

I have played on this server before. I started as a total lolwut and learnt most of the things I know about Disco and roleplaying at the moment, while playing here.

I am a member of another server today and I came back here only to refresh and improve my RP skills. I think I could not find a better place for it.

I have learnt much since the first moments of my return. Thank you.

Regards
Hi there. Welcome back Big Grin
Thank you, it looks like everyone's welcome here. Angel
Welcome!
Hey there. Welcome to Discovery! On this server you will get a lot of RPers, but if you stay and start in Liberty, you'll get attacked constantly. I suggest you move out to somewhere like Bretonia or Rheinland as you can get a lot of RP out of the people there. Also, whilst your at it, take a look at the server rules and take a look at some of the guides on the forum because they'll help you out alot. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you want you can always PM an Angel (The guys in White) and they'll answer all of your questions with enough detail. Don't hesitate on asking other members though as some of them will give just as good advise as we will! Enjoy Discovery!
Welcome
Welcome back! See ya in space!