Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Sanctioned: Zeoga, Remi.Gaillard, and Albert.Charles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Zeoga, Remi.Gaillard, and Albert.Charles have been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 3.3 Aggressors are not allowed to issue further demands during the same encounter after the trade vessel has complied, or destroy a trade vessel prior to issuing a demand, in system or local chat. "Halt" on its own is not a demand, however, a trade vessel can be destroyed if they refuse to stop after being asked to in the form of a proper demand.

Consequences: All three of you were just itching to pop that Zoner transport. Problem one, the Zoner didn't violate any Gallic laws within your Zone of Influence to warrant the attack. Problem two, you never placed a demand on the Zoner. You simply stated your intent to kill him. Pretty poor encounter. Your credits have vanished and various parts of your ships have disappeared as well. Please read the server rules and follow your ID parameters.

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Evidence, please.
PM sent
Alrighty, so lemme see here.

If I do recall correctly, GRN is explicitly hostile to Zoners, except for OSI. I have confirmed with Omicega about this. Technically, the Gallics lay claim to the Bretonian systems, which means it wasn't really outside of our ZoI.

Second off, I thought they had already issued a demand as I arrived later into the interaction and just decided "screw it, it's not gonna go anywhere but pew", at least that's what it looked like.
The GRN and Zoners used to be hostile when Dab was still around, that was a long time ago and it got resolved somewhen in the last one or two years, maybe more.
So no, GRN is not explicitly hostile to Zoners.
I demand evidence

seriously you removed me my light cloak ?

great job
(04-18-2014, 12:59 PM)Ross.Evans Wrote: [ -> ]I demand evidence

seriously you removed me my light cloak ?

great job

PM sent.

Thanks
Quote:PM sent.

Thanks

Don't flatter yourself, I was being sarcastic.

I never fired that ship, my intention was to fire against that ship but I didn't had the chance to fire against it.

Yet I am the one with the light cloak removed.

And yes I gave the engagement notice but I never had the chance to fire against that vessel.

You admins truly amaze me every day with your judgement.

Useless as usual, great job on sanctioning a guy for free, yet I have a lot of witnesses including the vessel that died to prove I never fired that zoner ship.

Yet I don't expect for you to give a damn about it since you are not capable of reading properly.
Several of us reviewed this. We really don't care who actually did the shooting. You didn't do anything to let him go either. All three of you detained that Zoner even though you had no reason. All three of you were rude to him and decided he should be shot even as he was trying to RP with you. We are simply not going to tolerate RP that is anything more than " hey it would be fun to shoot that big ship."
Another admin that doesn't know how to read, great job all of you. You should leave room for other individuals to be admins who have time and are fair with the community, not abusing your powers like you both do.

And regarding this filth

-- You didn't do anything to let him go either. --

Who am I to give orders ? And I was shot multiple times by Zoners in Magellan. Where were you when that happened ? Nowhere, it seems that the rules are not the same for everybody around here.

You really should step down and leave room for other competent admins because you both are anything but competent here and clearly unable to comprehend the difference between an engagement notice and actually firing against a vessel.

Leave the thread opened for others to post here, I am simply done posting here, considering your lack of interest for this community.

Instead of sanctioning all the douchebags that spoil everybody's fun you sanction a guy who never fired against a ship. I gave an engagement notice so what ?

So lets see, I got 3 sanctions so far

1.) For telling a guy "boo boo away"
2.) For sending a PM to the wrong guy with curses that was not supposed to arrive in his inbox.
3.) For writing a chat message [this one]

Great job admins, if you were employees you should be fired.

And I am done posting to individuals who cannot read properly what I write.
Pages: 1 2