Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Little change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all.

I wanted to hear your opinion to the following.

I am in AI Consensus and how you all know has this faction restrictions. Well i would like to know what you think to change the ID just a little in the following specific point:

Can attack any ship in self-defense or in defense of another AI ship anywhere.

I would like to change that in following:

Can attack any ship in self-defense, in defense of another AI ship or in defense of an allied ship anywhere.

What do you think about it?
Who are the allies? Humans?..
(04-19-2014, 01:18 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Who are the allies? Humans?..

At the moment AI dont has any allied.
I think that the last thread about that very same topic got deleted.

Why don't the leaders of the official AI faction not just contact the responsible ID devs and ask them right away?

The community hardly will provide you any constructive feedback but just shout "exploit! abuse! imbalanced! op!" comments.
(04-19-2014, 01:21 PM)Punraz Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly.
(04-19-2014, 01:22 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2014, 01:21 PM)Punraz Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=112198

In here complete down is the reputation. We look forward to make allied. But we should be allowed help allied when we get some.
(04-19-2014, 01:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the last thread about that very same topic got deleted.

Why don't the leaders of the official AI faction not just contact the responsible ID devs and ask them right away?

The community hardly will provide you any constructive feedback but just shout "exploit! abuse! imbalanced! op!" comments.
And who is this responsible ID dev?
Official Faction IDs are Admin business, but the request seems needless given that the AI faction has no proper allies.
(04-19-2014, 01:30 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]Official Faction IDs are Admin business, but the request seems needless given that the AI faction has no proper allies.
Dont you see the circle? If we cant help allies why should they take us as allies?
(04-19-2014, 01:32 PM)Punraz Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2014, 01:30 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]Official Faction IDs are Admin business, but the request seems needless given that the AI faction has no proper allies.
Dont you see the circle? If we cant help allies why should they take us as allies?

Because allies are not only based on military alliance. There is a whole lot more to being allies. Trade, technology exchange, etc.

This and last request only takes into account PvP. That's why community sees this as a step towards possible abuse.
Pages: 1 2