Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yeah... I'm Plitter

I live in Estonia, in Eastern Europe. I'm 17 years old and have been playing online games for 4 years.
I used to play Freelancer Vanilla on Jolt server 2 years ago for about 2 years and now I'm back and trying it with Discovery this time.

During the meanwhile I've been playing the game of America's Army, and I still continue to do so.

So that's it i guess.
Welcome to Disco! Have a nice play here!

I think you saw me as Mia in Alpha, when you was transferring something. Hoply you'll get a lot of fun here.

Don't forget the server rules, and everyone will be happy.

See you in space.
Cool, another one. Welcome!

Join some factions, it's fun!
' Wrote:Cool, another one. Welcome!

Join some factions, it's fun!
I've already joined Outcast (alone) and am currently Trading the power trade route.

Oh yeah, and I've notice there's a LOT of activity in the forum, is it even physically POSSIBLE to read it all? I personally don't think so... So what should I and what shouldn't I read?

And also, why is it so quiet in the TS? I see 2 people there all the time in 1 channel, but it looks as thought they're idling there as they've been there for hours... only 2 other people have been on the TS in hours...
WELCOME!

Read what you find interesting, thats what most of us do. and no, its not possible to read it all.

Anyway, hope to see you more often..

Gneisenau
Welcome Plitter:cool:
I have already met you actually, In Alpha .
Only thing I would recommend as far as reading in the forums that is a must read would be the Disco RP server rules.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040

Have any questions, just ask, someone always happy to help
Ah, yes, America's Army. I know that game. I never really liked it....

Anyway, welcome to Disco! Play nice, make some friends, and have fun.

Oh, and stay away from Synth Paste. You know what happens when you eat it....
Welcome! Good to see you've started making your way in and-

Wait wait... the power trade route? If you are trading diamonds/niobium, I will sic the Volksfront on you. They won't be alone, either- that route is the most heavily pirated, if you want similar cash try engine components to Cambridge and prisoners back to New Berlin- there's almost nobody there, and it makes more sense than the way the NB-Kyushu route plays out.

Seriously, Kyushu doesn't need any more diamonds. They're firing them into the sun. Possibly the sun in the Leeds system in an attempt to cause climate change and desolate the place. Either that or they have figured out a way to synthesize them into food and sell it to the Corsairs so they can keep sending those battleship patrols into the sun.
Plitter YOUR NEW! No freaking way man! I love you! btw this is Celestial.Frieght

CRAP its spelled wrong (We spelled my name wrong....Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I dont want to name change
Welcome to the Server! If you need any help contact me in game and I will even throw you some credits to start off with a decent starting ship!

Hope to be RPing with you soon!
Pages: 1 2