Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Closed] Unlawful jobs-Red Hessian Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system
ID: Diplomat Gotthold Ludewig

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

The... P.E.P. We don't have much contacts with your kind, and you haven't specified under which chapters you will sign. But judging on listed ships, you want to kill someone, right? Who exactly will become your targets?

Transmission terminated.
Name: The Pursuant Enigmatic Predator

[Image: 6oPQkfKHTxX5qdezl1EgCLh2F6f0S.jpg]

Callsign: }-The.P.E.P.

}-My Kind{?} I am a lone Unit. This Unit wishes to improve Ship and body enhancements. But it seems like the Humans need something called "Cash" in order to give you the needed parts. The Resources are gathered by "paying" a certain amount of "cash". This Unit has Combat Experties, so for the time beeing, your enemies are my enemies. The enemies around Omegas and Omicrons will become my primary targets.-{

Fine, P.E.P. Your registration is approved. You can begin your hunt.

The Wailing Butcher, your payment was send.

[Image: IgH5gm0s.png]

Transmission terminated.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

1. Freital Base (Your operative can confirm that we got cargo from there) -> Planet Manhattan ( 3358 units )
2. Freital Base (Your operative can confirm that we got cargo from there) -> Planet Manhattan ( 3358 units )
3. Freital Base (Your operative can confirm that we got cargo from there) -> Planet Manhattan ( 2491 units )
4. Freital Base -> Planet Manhattan ( 3358 units )
5. Freital Base -> Planet Manhattan ( 4198 units )

Payment amount: 33.526.000 SC
Payment destination: Trigger
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

01. Freital Base -> Planet Manhattan ( ~ 4200 units )
02. Freital Base -> Planet Manhattan ( ~ 4200 units )
03. Freital Base -> Planet Manhattan ( ~ 4200 units )
Payment due: 25.200.000 SC
Payment destination: LH~Scorpius
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
::Incoming Transmission::
::Secure Fur:Vladimir Scorpius::

[Image: bartels_fin.png]

Herr Scorpius,

In the name everyone of the Rote Hessen I danke you for your efforts:

[Image: 200514.jpg]

::Transmission Terminated::
::Incoming Transmission::
::Secure Fur:Trigger::

[Image: bartels_fin.png]

Herr Trigger,

How come your efforts were spared recognition for so long is beyond me, but know that Hessians never forget those who stake their blood for them:

[Image: 200514-2.jpg]

::Transmission Terminated::
Not welcome in my own home...

[Image: 8CslSQY.jpg]

I was born on Leipzig, ja. I work there with parents when old enough, was ok, was my life. But soon field run out, bosses work us hard, more ore, they say need more ore pay for your food. We worked harder, it goes bad. Soon no ore left and they abandon us.

They give us choice, be split up and put where Daumann need or they pay us and let us go, maybe on New Berlin to seek fortune. But pay was only small amount. Some take and go, I stay and do all I know, they put me on Bautzen. Bad though, they doesn't like me, Leipzig amateur they say. I hear of IMG when some visit in convoy, I quit and go with them, bosses very angry. They take me to Tau 23 and I work there, I was treated like friend and earn good money for hard work. Eventually buy Shire, need lots of guns, Tau very dangerous.

Last week I get message. Accident on Bautzen. Father getting old but still working. Bosses not provide enough safety. He is killed. Daumann got worse and now things are bad for miners like me and father in Rheinland. Government too busy rebuilding because of Liberty war to care. Time to make change. IMG ok with Hessians, so I visit Leipzig after attack. Some old faces! Many miners with Hessians and they trying to make Rheinland better for people like me and father.

I want the same. I doesn't like violence, but need to spread word about miners and Hessians. I will take blood diamonds, make people aware. Just want life to be better. Speak with Hessians boss, he say send this here and apply chapter two.

[Image: gcL1tLH.jpg]

Please let me help.

Torsten Stenzel.

Herr Stenzel, you can start hauling Blood Diamonds today. Good luck and don't get caught.

Transmission terminated.
:::Incomming Messague:::
::ID: The Butcher::

[Image: transmission.png]

So, after certain inactivity i catched a prey, a Kruger Arrastra called Logic~of~melting who was so unaware that he doens't even worried into carry nanobots:
https://scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...9777_n.jpg

But all we know Arrastra has a thick hull and he began to run to the Kruger station nearby in the silver fields trying to get cover from my Scimitar's guns... he didn't had luck... the station defences ended what i began....

[Image: 10329266_10203652589256439_7591031853889865448_n.jpg]
send the cash where usual... more to come
....i'll have to save for better guns.....

Here comes a Daumann Miner.... easy stuff
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...6126_n.jpg
and a really easy prey...
[Image: 10294241_10203674830612459_1068363877465536533_n.jpg]
Butcher out!

:::Transmission Closed:::
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12