Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings DGC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly new to Freelancer Discovery. I have been RP all over Disco for months but now i've finally decided to join this awesome comunity and hopefully contribute to it's awesomeness.

Any person that enjoys the brilliance of Freelancer, 11 years since its inception is an OK person in my book.

See you out there.... Big Grin
Hello and welcome here. Big Grin

If you have been playing here for sometime, you might not need this. But still, that is very useful.

And also, try to get yourself into a faction that you think might suit your style of play. Mining and Trading factions can earn you your first few hundreds of millions here.

Anyway, good luck and meet you in space.
Thanks.

I've had some time to read up on RP, server and House rules.

Some other things here will really come in handy.
Welcome to Disco!

When you get the hang of the RP try joining one of the official factions.
Welcome! Bretonia has some pretty cool RP which is easy to pick up. Feel free to PM me and I can guide you to a faction that will suit your needs Big Grin
Hey, welcome to the Forums.

Enough kind words - your signature is too large. 250 pixels in height is the maximum.

Uhm, have a nice stay. Don't take things/people too serious and enjoy the game.
Welcome...Big Grin
Tnx... I'll remove it. Been trying to find a smaller pic. I thought this one was ok...
Welcome! Hope to see you ingame!
Good to be here Big Grin
Pages: 1 2