Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having recently discovered Discovery, and finding my self very impressed with it, I have signed up to your community and wiki.

I have been playing Freelancer for a very long time but as of yet I have never played online. I like to dabble at modding, for my own fun with nothing published, which is how I found Discovery whilst checking out other mods.

Currently I find myself studying the wiki and doing some low level editing, adding missing images and the such. Once again I find myself under the hood rather than behind the wheel, I do like to tinker.
Ahoy, welcome aboard the last place in universe where one can have quality Freelancer roleplay.

Glad to hear that there's still people having interest in editing the wiki. I used to do a lot of adding/writing in my best days. Nowadays, the wiki is quite outdated though, so don't believe everything you read.

Whatever, you appear to be a capable person, so I won't direct you to the server/forum rules like most people would do in a welcome thread.

Enjoy your stay.
Hi and welcome Big Grin
Hello and welcome!
Thanks for the welcome Freelancers :-)