Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Owners of Blackport 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

To whom it may concern,

It would appear that your station was hidden well, however the vessels supplying it is certainly lacking the aptitude for their task. An Interspace vessel has been trailed and from calculated path of its flight, I was able to locate your station. Now, I am curious, who are you and how did you manage to build a station without us noticing it before. What is the role of Interspace Commerce in this project of yours and what is the purpose of the installation.

It would be wise to respond quickly, as our fleet is ready to disassemble your station if we deem your presence unworthy.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
:::INCOMING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION:::

[Image: 1FHXgNd.jpg?1]

To: Vladimir Scorpius

What an unexpected surprise.

Vladimir... the name rings a bell. I don't suppose your the one I had a little street race with in my arrow and you showed off your cruise start. Quite impressive.

That base is the Club's. The Archangel Fighter Club's to be more exact.We are a bunch of freelancers here and that's my 1%ers club house. If you need to get a dictionary then I'll help you out. They like pissing off good guys.

I can see that you have been busy snooping around and discovered one of our hang-arounds from the Interspace Commerce company. You'd be surprised what a little money can get you in help in supplying a club house. The man is harmless and already having a small distaste for lawful vessels, though he wont admit it openly.

I appreciate your concern. Well done. But you see, you have nothing to worry about in terms of the base being a threat. I have my doors open for business down at the base and already have some Liberty unlawful connections to it. I believe these connections are also yours as well. I would hope you understand what I am getting at.

Rather than be on red alert, why not come down to the base and see what deals we have to offer. Im sure there is some contraband we could find that you'd be willing to do business with eh?

Cheers,
Sunny

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::
...uploading.data...

Mr. Sunny,

It would seem you like to talk a lot. But vague words alone mean nothing. Show us how exactly are you "pissing off good guys" and name the "unlawful connections". Hiring an Interspace vessel to supply your station doesn't improve your currently abysmal image either.

If you wish for your station to linger a bit longer, at least if you prove yourself to be worthy business partner, you will open your port to ships with LH~ transponder.
:::INCOMING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION:::

[Image: 1FHXgNd.jpg?1]

To: Vladimir Scorpius

Dear Scorpius,

*cough*
*cough*

I hope that starts to prove my point.
Both cops were shot down pretty quick too.

As for these "connections", I have already spoken my correspondence to the Liberty Rogues and the Congress. To make it simple for you I'll keep it at that.

May I also see if you have any evidence about this "Interspace" vessel that you encountered? My logs show little to no activity from that other vessel for a while now. I would like to know if we are talking on the same page here or if there is an imposter. If so, he'll not like hanging around Blackport66 for much longer. Again, the report is much appreciated.

Your transponder has been added to the base as requested. I was going to have a chat with the Lane Hackers anyway but looks like you beat me to it. Just don't 'cause any trouble down at the base, 'aight? We can go smoothly from there.

Regards,
Sunny

:::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::
...uploading.data...

Mr. Sunny,

All was resolved and I am looking forward to do business with you and your crew. The station was already delivered some pricey cargo. I will try doing it more often.