Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I was wondering if a discovery server was still up? And if there is one, could someone help me get onto it?

I am new to the Discovery Mod, but not new to Freelancer. Used to play on a vanilla server called Raw, and then moved over to the Nomad's Revenge Mod. I began playing that mod back on version 2.28, and played through with the mod all the way until the servers died. Used to admin a server on the mod, and I participated in many different clans, including (and i don't know if you know these clans) BPS, OPG, and Unity clans.

Anyway, thats a little Freelancer bio from me. Hope to join the ranks on a discovery server one day.:)
We have an OPG here. (Omega Pirates Guild.)

Anyway, Welcome to the server.:)

Have fun, join a faction and don't buy a Corsair lunchbox.
Welcome to Discovery! We've had experiences with the OPG and BPS, but only the OPG are here now. I don't know if they're the same OPG you knew, but they seem to have changed quite a bit.

Oh, and stay away from Synth Paste. It's....Bad....
' Wrote:Welcome to Discovery! We've had experiences with the OPG and BPS, but only the OPG are here now. I don't know if they're the same OPG you knew, but they seem to have changed quite a bit.

Oh, and stay away from Synth Paste. It's....Bad....

Thanks for posting guys, I guess I can also state that I was in a clan called Kupo. They were the Kusari Police.
' Wrote:We have an OPG here. (Omega Pirates Guild.)

Anyway, Welcome to the server.:)

Have fun, join a faction and don't buy a Corsair lunchbox.

He means the Orbital Power Gnomes.:P
' Wrote:Hey, I was wondering if a discovery server was still up? And if there is one, could someone help me get onto it?
wiki helps;):
http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php/Server_List

Welcome