Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G'day,

Been playing Freelancer Online for ages now but have never found a server that has kept me interested (PVP only, PVE only etc.) I have looked around for servers that offer everything and RP. I like to think of myself as an experienced RPer but have only done so in fantasy based games instead of a Sci-Fi environment.

I thought since I have played Freelancer before, it would be interesting to RP in its universe. Are there any major changes? I'm used to having just one toon to worry about not an entire ship! (and crew?). Been floating about, trading, shooting baddies and generally having a look at the server and I think its one for me.

Thanks for taking the time to read that wall of text (sorry ;P) and I hope to see you in spaaaaaace!

- Cin
Hello, and welcome here. Take a look at THIS.

Will come in handy most of the times. Also, if you are free, look around the history and story development on the wikipedia, I found it quite interesting when I first read it, some years back.
Hello CinnamonStickk, welcome Smile
Welcome and have fun.Any help needed, i will be happy to help
Welcome back
Nice name. Still smoking? Wink

Welcome!
Thanks all! Oh. Still smoking, that's what us traders do though right? Clogs up the systems though, can't roll down the windows to let it all out :C
(05-02-2014, 02:47 PM)CinnamonStickk Wrote: [ -> ]. . .I'm used to having just one toon to worry about not an entire ship! (and crew?). . .
- Cin

<lolwut>Hey guys . . . I think he doesn't know that all ships in Sirius run on a single pilot, even the dreads.</lolwut>

Seriously though, if you can understand enough that ships have crews without it having to be explained, you will be fine.
Hello, welcome to Disco Smile

Nice to see experienced RPers come, hope you enjoy your stay, make sure to read the rules ( a lot of them xDD, and they are pretty important if you don't want your name to be on the sanction thread ) and ask if you need any help or help with something, will be glad to help Smile..See you in space maybe!

~Flash
I am quite impressed with the RP that I have seen up to date! Welcome to the Community! Glad to see some new people showing up now and then.

Questions, comments, requests to walk your neighbors dog, feel free to ask away. Merely stay away from the ever-plotting green-text usernames and you won't be pulled into any conspiracies which you would need to be forciblly extracted from. I do not speak by experience. Thankfully.
Pages: 1 2