Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wanna model?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yes as i said above, who wanna model. No need to worry it is not hard, as there is good guys to teach us, we just have to start, it won't be hard, trust me, come and join. It's imagination which flows inside you, we will just give it a good way to flow, it is easy come on girls and boys let's do this
I will teach and help whoever serious and enthusiastic enough to try to make a first step.
Hey, I've always been interested in learning how to model. It's nice to see some people willing to teach. Wink Mind teaching me?
I will do that, but lets try to get more people for now.
I would like to see a list of software that you use. I have several bundles from the lancers reactor and i'm not sure what is best.
It would be hard to talk to everyone separately, I"d rather explain all the things when (if) we would have some people in, so for now lets just organize.
I want to model!

Heh, this thread appears just two days after I downloaded Blender Smile
My friend swallow can not tell everyone everything separately, so please post if you wanna model
I am far not as good with Blender as I wanted to, because of my hardware... But I am nearly pro with Sketchup, because of its CAD-like way of modelling.

I had some models done on Blender though.

But where I could be useful, is exporting. For sure. Making .cmp, .sur, .mat, changing .ini params is all up to me, and so I could teach how to end up with absolutely complete model ready to be played.
While modelling is mostly based on own experience with software we used for.

If I knew earlier, I'd start with Blender. Blender is perfect, and I should have been just a little bit more patient with it.
Instead I have my skills in Sketchup.
It is a good software as well, it has its advantages too, and it has shown me that you can be good no matter what tools you use.
Oh, also, I am opening a consulting thread, where you can ask for help regarding modelling and further exporting (actually, I will be more useful at explaining and helping with second).
Pages: 1 2