Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Change Leeds system's status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello.

Right now, Leeds is listed under Bretonian space in the Server Rules. I think it should be moved to Gallia, as technically Gallia controls every assets in the system. This would make sense RP wise, and the ID restrictions would also match the inRP situation with this change.
Agreed. It seems silly that it counts as Bretonian space when there is most evidently Gallic dominance all over the system.
* Lythrilux puts on a Marauder hat
Also, uh, I need to trade in that system. Yes. Trade.
*Gallic Borderworlds
The ID restrictions aren't a problem anyway, at least for GRN. Bretonia is in our ZOI on our ID, and therefore we can do all of our Gallic lawful thingymajiggery in Leeds anyway - and more besides.

The only glaring issues I have with Leeds both relate to the trade lanes - they are infuriating to travel through due to the constant lane breaks, and somehow TLAGSNET still works for the BPA ID on the Leeds lanes, despite them presumably being severed from the rest of Bretonia's infrastructure.
(05-05-2014, 04:00 PM)Ponge Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I think it should be moved to Gallia, as technically Gallia controls every assets in the system. This would make sense RP wise, and the ID restrictions would also match the inRP situation with this change.

Does it now? Did you forget that Peacocks lay eggs?

Gallia has no lawful claim on Leeds, where's all the agreements & treaties from their allies & bordering houses?

Right now, Leeds is listed under Bretonian space in the Server Rules. I think it should be moved to Gallia, as technically Gallia controls every assets in the system. This would make sense RP wise, and the ID restrictions would also match the inRP situation with this change.

The fights are still going on or? If so it cant really count as a Gallic system.
(05-05-2014, 04:45 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]

The fights are still going on or? If so it cant really count as a Gallic system.

Then how can it count as Bretonian, if all they have is small area of resistance on Planet Leeds? Logic at 0.
I didnt exactly say that it should still count as Bretonian, did I?
Then perhaps make it independent?
Yeah as someone who mostly flies as a Junker, I think it would make sense that they'd start treating the place like it was not quite part of Bretonia anymore, or at least under their control. So that would mean anything goes in a warzone like Leeds. I think most groups are also thinking the same thing when it comes to how they treat Leeds, and this is more so as a Gallic held territory now.
Pages: 1 2 3