Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning to the Fold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery!

I figured it wouldn't be too much a major sin to start a new thread rather than necro my previous 'coming back' (2010) page. Long time Disco player, though mostly on the old UK server. Thought I'd reinstall Disco and give it a whirl for nostalgia's sake.

Got a few characters already partially set up, though I'm not sure how far I'll take them...maybe 4.87 has a grind free economy eh? (last played just as 4.86 came out.) In any case, I hope I can bring something enjoyable to the RP table for everyone!

See you out there!
see you in space!
Hello and welcome back, see you in space.
Welcome back. Holler if you need help getting back on your feet
Hello and welcome back!
Hey! Welcome back! We now have missions that pay more than 50,000c in House systems!
Welcome back person I haven't met before! Big Grin

See you around!

~Flash
Thanks for the warm welcome guys Smile Yeah, I don't think I've met anyone in this thread so far. I'm fairly certain most of the old crew that I knew wwho played here will be gone.

So far things are looking fine, finally got a transport and a few smaller ships. I've noticed there's a lot of activity going on in the Omicrons...what's the best way to get involved in that?
well, theres not much, in them omicrons, except for the new daily events I am planning for the deeper nomad omicrons.

oh, yeah, Seven Alpha One One, nice to meet you and welcome back.