Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Independent Mining Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Falster Trade Center Administration

To whom it may concern,

My name is John White and I represent Ageira Innovations, a branch of Ageira Technologies specializing in high profile research and development. For centuries Ageira Technologies was working in Sirius in order to build, maintain and upgrade the Trade Lane Network, to calibrate and maintain Jump Gates as well as oversee safety and reliability of Docking Rings, to distribute top quality Light Arms, Superconductors, Nanocapacitors and Bio-Neural Processors. We wish to remain on top of our game and this is where Falster Station comes in.

We have recently acquired docking rights on your station and we started utilizing the Cobalt and Copper Ores for our factories on Planet Denver. With sudden increase of imports, we are able to manufacture products, which are now higher in quantity and better in quality. Since Rheinland is a harsh place for our corporation, we must rely on your Guild in order to keep the current level of production running to gain long term benefit.

I cannot express my gratitude fully for the hard work your miners have done so far. As we have delivered over 50.000 units of Cobalt and Copper ore to Planet Denver, the factories are overfilled with extra workers to utilize all the materials we have brought. Ageira Innovations is at its prime all due to your Guild.

In spite of this, once in a while, I do notice that your station runs out of these raw resources. I would like to discuss possible solution to always be stocked up with those, so that Ageira transports could ship it continuously.

On irrelevant note, you will find Aland's storage full of Bio-Neural Processors and Superconductors. Please utilize them as best as you can, as these are already premium products hand picked for your station, in order to maximize performance of your ships.

I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Stephen Schwerdtfeger

Dear Mr. Schwerdtfeger,

Greetings, as CEO of Ageira Innovations I am contacting you regarding a concerning event that took place at Aland Shipyard, which is regularly visited by our transports. Four days ago, our employee was traversing through Omega-3 and was halted by Coalition ship, callsign |SCC|Abram.Kuznetsov. The ship showed hostile intention by disrupting the flight multiple times before engaging the ship for refusing to stop. As the firefight issued, the hostile was crippled and retreated to dock on Aland Shipyard. This raises questions about how your security protocols are handled if terrorists are allowed to take safe haven on your stations. If it is not systematic problem, I hope it is the first and the last occurrence where a ship, which initiated unprovoked hostility against Ageira assets, is allowed to seek refuge at your installations and escape our retaliation.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]