Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Vladimir.Scorpius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jZdbpdB.png]

Dear Mr. Vladimir.Scorpius,

You have previously stopped a transport called "The Benjamin" that was flying for a project of mine.

By your action, you made some trouble to that project. I do not like trouble. So this is a chance to avoid them for the future.

You choose: go on and be a problem or be a part of a nice plan, which could possibly become a benefit for real businessmen in the Kusari-Liberty trade corridor.

Currently we have employed a few able men to keep my shipments safe. You will doubtlessly meet them if you go on disrupting my operations.

However, if you wish to cease hostilities and work out something that could be mutually beneficial, answer my call and we will find a solution.

The choice is yours. I hope you choose wisely.

M.Reynolds

[Image: 5knYcEb.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Dear imbecile,

I do not make deals with people sucking up to corporatate entities and hiring Interspace vessels to do the dirty work. Nor do I take idle threats lightly. You would have been better off not disrupting my well deserved holiday with this message. Now I will have to launch a few Novas your side to remind you how Hackers conduct buisness with your type.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...