Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council of Commissars (Info/Feedback)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 200px-Coalition_Insignia.png?version=720...301486dcec]

Council of Commissars

Information:
  • The Council of Commissars is a section of the Coalition hierarchy that is devoted to the spread the idea of Communism through propaganda and aggressive influence that was previously called the Sirius Coalition Commissariat and has evolved since then. Utilizing intelligence and guerrilla tactics, the Commissars are the Coalition's preachers whose sole goal is to spread the influence of the Coalition through the 5 major houses, employing manipulative tactics and co-operations from similarly ideological factions. While firepower is at their disposal, the Commissars employ intimidation, aggression and scare tactics to bully their target audience into 'Spreading the Red'.

Commissars themself are highly trained elite units, who have all skills for stealth, deep recon, sabotage and spreading influence on people. Commissars' main weapons are propoganda and public execution of traitors, ensuring loyalty of both civilian and military personall. Their presense is terrifying to both allies and enemies, as those men have no fear and no mercy to those who oppose Sirius Coalition. Commissars are often seen in company of lower ranked soldiers, acting like a field officers and instructors.

Council of Commissars is in close cooperations with all organisation in Coalition such as army, militia, civilian organisations and even State Duma. The Council of Commissars is also known to recruit civilians into military service, providing them with training various combat technics and skills to operate space vessels.

Utilizing "smart combat" protocols, the Commissars prioritizing usage of small and agile craft such as Gunboats and Bombers against strong enemy defence and Battleships. Capital vessels of Commissars are often act as recon vessells and rarely given mission of assassination a specific armored target. In addition, number of ships using stealth generators in Commissariat is higher then in militia or army, despite the low numbers of Commissars, and thus giving them more space for activities.

The Council of Commissars is an organisation that controls wide aspect of civilian and military life in Coalition and beyond its borders. It is controlled and ruled by Council of Commissars - fairly independent group of high-ranked Commissars that answers to the Council of Commissariats alone.
Goals:
  • To diminish the influence of House Governments and create doubt in society.
    To spread the influence of Communism, preaching the benefits of a classless society.
    To defend the unorganized individual from the power of capital in liberal market economies, through communist propaganda.
    To further the advancement of the Coalition and its ideology.
    To develop satellite states to border Coalition Core Systems.
    To enhance Coalition Technology and Research, Experiments.
Zone of Influence:

Wherever the Council of Commissariats leads us.

Roster:

Political Commissar Ivan Petrov Snake
Military Commissar Alejandro Rivera Voronsky
People's Commissar Julia and Dmitry Dubovik Kasane

Vanguard ??? Clavius
Guard Vasiliy Yumashev madvillan
Guard Vasiliy Ivan Pushkin Nasher
Guard ??? moscow

Commissar Igor Sacharow Lambda

Agent Abram Kuznetsov MilanK
Conscript Pyotr Gagarin noggenfogger (MIA)
Conscript Isaac Novac NovaTactic (MIA)
Conscript Ivan Gagarin Kapoosta (MIA)

Faction diplomacy:

Allies:
  • Mollys
    Red Hessians
    Blood Dragons
    Order
Neutral:
  • Civilians
    Gallia unlawfuls
    GMG
    IMG
    Bundschuh
    Unioners
Enemies:
  • Any House Militaries
    Any individual/group caught smuggling
    Any alien or infected individual/group
Faction ships:
  • |CoC|CPR-Sovetskaya ~ Council of Commissars Flagship
    |CoC|CPR-Kurgan ~ Commissar Reconship
    |CoC|CPR-Vympel ~ Commissar Reconship
    |CoC|CPR-Yuzhao ~ Commissar Reconship
Other:
Red Shade Award
Project Red Star

Naming convention:
Capital Ships: |CoC|BG-Shipname (all Warships are part of the Black Guard)
Recon Ships: |CoC|CPR-Shipname
Snubcraft: |CoC|Firstname.Lastname (Or if Council of Commissars approves a codename: |CoC|Codename)

The Black Guard exists for the purpose of surgical strikes on political targets and Artillery support to allies or the Army. It also serves as a stronghold in fronts where Commissars have trouble pushing through, ensuring a clean path for their operations (also used as base of operations in certain occasions).
Where do I sign up? Or is it invite only?
is this the go off plane and spout nonsense in system chat with no way for anyone to deal with it but wait until you get bored subsection of the scra
We at the SCC appreciate your right to be annoyed but keep in mind we dont not profess any monopoly on long diatribes and rants happening off plane over plane on a plane or with snakes in a plane.

Thank you.
Propaganda bots? I like...

I also like the collaboration with the SCRA, unique.

What about recruitment? Is this done ingame? If so, what do you look for?
(05-16-2014, 10:39 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]is this the go off plane and spout nonsense in system chat with no way for anyone to deal with it but wait until you get bored subsection of the scra

I hope not, doing propaganda style things before I like to actually approach them and talk. I think it makes for better interactions.

(05-16-2014, 06:14 AM)Sirius Coalition Commissariat Wrote: [ -> ]Commissar aka His Guiding Hand
  • Altejago

Alte has faction fever ))
(05-16-2014, 04:28 PM)Cashew Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I sign up? Or is it invite only?

At this moment, recruitment is closed until we establish ourselves.
As we're all relatively new to the Coalition side of things, we're all still educating ourselves on the Glorious Coalition.

Basically, until we know how to answer every question with relative confidence recruitment is closed.

However, all interest is lodged and if this turns into success, we'll send you the invite.

EDIT: One possibility is inrp being converted by us. All sorts of plans are up for thought.

(05-16-2014, 10:39 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]is this the go off plane and spout nonsense in system chat with no way for anyone to deal with it but wait until you get bored subsection of the scra

Nope, we intend to get into the nitty gritty. We want people to come shoot us, or to argue, or to be converted. We can't do that 30k up and not be taken seriously.

(05-17-2014, 08:54 AM)Wulverine Wrote: [ -> ]Propaganda bots? I like...

I also like the collaboration with the SCRA, unique.

What about recruitment? Is this done ingame? If so, what do you look for?

I hope not, doing propaganda style things before I like to actually approach them and talk. I think it makes for better interactions.

(05-16-2014, 06:14 AM)Sirius Coalition Commissariat Wrote: [ -> ]Commissar aka His Guiding Hand
  • Altejago

Alte has faction fever ))

Not really. I have a group of community members who base in Liberty and we all know our stuff well, who our friends and enemies are so we're looking at a new challenge. I went through a list of factions I could put effort into and found that SCRA is one of the most under-rated factions.

EDIT: This faction idea gives us an opportunity to take a break from our normal Liberty lives and the chance to intergrate and work with other members in the community.

Part of my ploy is to bring activity to those dead-quiet houses using the large ZoI the Coalition ID has.
Recruitment? Any links to it?
(05-17-2014, 10:16 AM)Sirius Coalition Commissariat Wrote: [ -> ]Not really. I have a group of community members who base in Liberty and we all know our stuff well, who our friends and enemies are so we're looking at a new challenge. I went through a list of factions I could put effort into and found that SCRA is one of the most under-rated factions.

EDIT: This faction idea gives us an opportunity to take a break from our normal Liberty lives and the chance to intergrate and work with other members in the community.

Part of my ploy is to bring activity to those dead-quiet houses using the large ZoI the Coalition ID has.

Good motive. Most houses need some activity boosters, so that's a loyal cause to take on.
Are you a subset of the SCRA or just another coalition group?

thats the only question i have.

Nice to see some more coalition popping up. hopefully my coalition chars will encounter you guys some time, and we can RP.
We're a subset of SCRA, they are the lore holders and we simply exist to help and bring more exposure to the faction and do something other than space engineers or space gangs.

Let's be space Soviets instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4