Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Coalition Commissariat: Federal Republic of Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: k2yf.png]

Sirius Coalition Commissariat Propoganda Center: Federal Republic of Rheinland

His Guiding Hand has instructed his loyal conscripts to spread the message of the Glorious Coalition to the far reaches of Sirius.

We begin our campaign in the House known as the Federal Republic of Rheinland. The Government is unstable at the moment and so His Guiding Hand instructs his loyal followers to push forward the Truth that is the Coalition!

Go and spread the Red, comrades!

Report back here your exploits.

For the Glorious Coalition!
Comm ID: A. Litvenenko
Time: 04141905819
Callsign: Mikoyan

Dear Leader,

Today I set about influencing some of the locals in Bering and Omega-3 and am proud to report that a successful leaflet drop was initiated. It would appear people in the Rheinland area are very susceptible to the Glory that is our Premier.

Attached are logs of the leaflet drop.

Cam 1

Cam 2

Cam 3

Conscript Litvenenko
[Image: L6E1gcx.png]

Comm ID: Militant Atheist
Name: Redacted
...Accessing database...
..Loading file Militant Atheist...
...Access denied...

[Image: 6XEAz3F.jpg]

Zdravstvuite, Militant Atheist reporting in. After the sudden disappearance of His Guiding Hand, I had my doubts whether to proceed or not. I decided to finish my task. My observations of Rheinland for the past few weeks have led to a mixed conclusion.

To fight the enemy, one must understand the enemy. I have tapped into the publicly accessible information and have analysed the flaws of their economic system and organization.
I have noticed many patterns of the social market model, although some might argue there is a convergence towards an Anglo-Saxon model. Before and during war time there has been a relatively free market economy, but carefully watched and regulated by the state when deemed necessary. State and private ownership operate side by side, drowned in flawed state bureaucracy and laws.

It seems the share markets are stable and with very few mergers and takeovers. The short-termism observed in the most destructive form of capitalism, in Liberty, is rare here. However, the state tends to view major companies in different sectors as champions and protects them, which leads to problems for smaller firms.

Of course due to more employee involvement and stronger unions, welfare systems and so on, labour is not as flexible as in Liberty. However all of these practises have only been implemented to avoid the inevitable Social Revolution. It seems they are successful, progressively slowing it, through providing partial social services, which are not to be mistaken for having any direct benefit for the citizen.

Other information found leads me to believe there is some convergence towards the Anglo-Saxon capitalism, seen in Liberty, which can only sadden me. Various practises and further liberalisation of the market can be seen in some areas, but the state intervention remains. It seems they think that further accepting the flawed economic system will help them restore the economic might. Pathetic.

[Image: pp8OLbA.png?1]

All of the above is a generalisation and an economic stereotype and is only used to explain my observations on Rheinland. As a whole this is the less dangerous form of capitalism, with a minimal consideration for the people, only there to slow down a larger, much better Social Revolution. The rich-poor gap is still there, different classes. There are still major problems, as seen in any capitalist society.

As we are already well aware, Rheinland is weakened economically at present. It is the perfect moment to try and have an influence. However, we cannot directly influence any outcome, as we are outsiders to this society. Most attempts to spread direct propaganda have been futile so far.

Luckily, we have the Red Hessians. Now while they might have went off track in some aspects, their ideology remains similar to ours. What we can do for the time being is to enhance our relations with them, and help them in any way we can. If the timing is right, they might have more success in overthrowing the government than one might think.

This will be all for now.

For a brighter future! For the Coalition!

[Image: L6E1gcx.png]

Comm ID: Militant Atheist
Name: Redacted
...Accessing database...
..Loading file Militant Atheist...
...Access denied...

[Image: 6XEAz3F.jpg]

Militant Atheist reporting in again.

I observed a glorious sight today. I observed death, but I also observed corporate assets vanish in an instance.

The system was Frankfurt. A Rheinland Police Cruiser was already launching a heavy attack on a Republican Shipping vessel when I arrived on site. And not just a vessel, it was a whole Barge. My hopes were very high at the beginning. I misjudged the event, and for a brief moment considered the crew of the cruiser had gone rogue and decided to smash various corporations around the system, in an attempt to diminish their power and punish them for crimes against the People.

Alas, they were only following a procedure of removing a dangerous vessel, which was not responding to any communications and/or hauling something it shouldn't have or something. I was saddened as I realised the truth, but the sight of this enormous vessel getting pounded restored my mood.

It soon vanished. I sincerely hope this delays Republican’s operations. Any damage done to such abominations as state protected capitalist firms is a good thing.

I soon had to leave due to a gunboat showing interest in my glorious Coalition-made craft. The captain seemed to have mental problems and showed symptoms of the so called Lawl’s syndrome. Pathetic. The weak and unneeded piloting such vessels only because of equality programmes... in my eyes this is a serious failure. I can think of a much better, permanent solution for the weak and economically incapable burdens of society.

My observations continue. Until next time.

Attachments:
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
For the Coalition!