Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Colonial 27th|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'd be interesting in joining a reformed 27th, if for nothing but to give you some extra manpower for pews.
I think.. There's a reason we gave up on it. Flying the Nyx around was fun but logging on turned in to a chore to be nagged to do, and I think it will just be going back to that. I prefer our random stupid activities we've gotten to doing. If Vend reboots the 27th I'll probably join in but I'm not sure how much I'll end up enjoying it.
(05-20-2014, 02:18 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]
On a more on-topic note, lol at CR| 'looking down' on their indies. Considering all I've seen from CR| in the past few months has been an angry Panzer and a few other snubs floating around Tau-23 occasionally, they probably shouldn't be the ones throwing stones.

tl;dr please rebooterino 27th you did good job also go away Explorer

Right? Seriously, never saw a single one of them log anything but a trader until we popped up. We were hoping to get along with them.
I approve.
I'm going to lock this and give people a chance to cool off a bit. There is no reason this can't be a civil discussion. If anyone wants a free vacation from the forum all you need to do is attempt a flame when this reopens. Go play the game for a while and have some fun.
It's not coming back, it was decided that it would be too much effort for too little gain.
No random number beats the 44th of the old =CR=
Ed ffs, stop scaring the children with your ugly mug!

Oh and by the way, the angry, misunderstood Panzer is misunderstood. if it appears like I'm "looking down" on indies and unofficials - it's because I'm too impatient to explain for the umpteenth time, that synergy works better than division.
Amusement.
tech no. we don't go here anymore. bad. get back in the hole.
Pages: 1 2 3 4