Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Best of The_Joker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm thinking back on this guy and his RP... I remember some but not all, purely for nostalgia sake, has anyone got any old pictures of him or stories? I'm trying to remember the good old days.
I was lucky enough to fly with him.

Good old races into the sun *sighs*
I did have one brilliant experience of when I was an LNS Dreadnaught in California by the NY gate. Was him, couple of thugs and independent pirates in total I think it was 8 players. I lost my lone fighter ally as they ganged up on him and they weren't damaged at all. Being alone I decided to stay and fight. With a very bizarre list of guns including secondaries, primaries, solaris and one battle razor, I took out all of them (all thanks to the one shot kill battle razor) and after he congratulated me on the defense. I limped back to West point. Was an epic fight and he sure could handle a GB.
Code:
Death: LNS-Mentally.Incapable got killed by The_Joker

The_Joker: *throws card*

Fun times. Mad times.
I have not seen him, not even in the forums.

But, I do dig up quite a lot of threads. As far as I have seen, there were only good words and praises for him, except for some conspir[A]cy here and there which made him ultimately leave here for good.

And, it sure would have been uber cool to have someone play the character of one of the best, if not the best, evil character that the modern world has ever seen. And that too, as far as I have heard, he upkept to those standards.
I flew with him and his thugs a few times having battles with the Liberty navy and all that, and fought them a few times aswell. Good times.

He really livened the place up.

What happened to him by the way?
The last thing what I know about him are some health problems what forced him to focus on RL instead FL. I do hope, that he is alright and drinking a beer with some nasty chicks at the moment.
Ah I see. Hope he's doing ok.
Quote:I was lucky enough to fly with him.
+1

He has got over that illness, as he said. And yes, he is all right, cheering with real life, not wasting even a second. Anyway, he's doing ok, as he says.

And yes, I was so much lucky to fly with him and hear his suggestions.

When I joined his Thugs and logged with Joker's_Thug char, I told that I had some ideas. (about battle tactics and so on...) and he answered me "You are new. You have no ideas." Smile It was both funny and interesting flying with him.
The_Joker?

8/10 would bang.
Pages: 1 2