Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rule clarification.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
3.0 All attacks must be the result of some form of justifiable roleplay.
3.3 Aggressors are not allowed [...] destroy a trade vessel prior to issuing a demand, in system or local chat.
[Image: CBPtmMI.png]

I am on my LN indie and I come across a USI indie, shooting up NPCs for their cargo in Colo. He does not stop even after I ''demand'' him to stop. May I tear him a new one in that case? The ID is the part I am uncertain of.
Well, I know it's completely valid to kill someone if they're taking missions against your faction.
It's all about how deeply NPCs affect the RP environment I guess.
A bit of a grey area, but in this case you mentioned, the pilot is in violation of the laws, so yes, you can shoot him.
He was pretty much in violation of Liberty laws and you made a demand anyway. Don't see a problem with that.
I remember having to destroy a Navy player while playing on my Police char for pretty much the same thing.

About 3.3 - I somehow doubt a transport that is used for piracy can be considered a "trade" vessel.
The question is, are piracy transports considered trade ships?
(05-27-2014, 01:46 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]The question is, are piracy transports considered trade ships?

no. the admins were quite clear on that a while ago.

edit: wait, that was about the trade exemption from the docking = pvp death rule
Exactly. Nothing in the server rules state that transports engaged in piracy may be treated as combat targets and can be destroyed without a cargo, money or RP demand.
wouldnt it then be an ID overrides rules scenario?
Would it in this case?
well you 'demanded' him to stop, he didnt and he broke liberty laws.

an admin's clarification is needed here though.
Pages: 1 2 3