Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone, new player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I just finished Freelancer SP campaign for like 10th time and found out about this mod to play online, so far I have installed mod, got launcher, read begginers guide about /restart Begginner, farming helium for money or mining asteroids and so on, just the basics to get started as I hope I'll learn along as I play. Im getting this weird error on launcher but everything works: http://prntscr.com/3nb6c6
[/align]
(05-28-2014, 08:25 AM)ripzak Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just finished Freelancer SP campaign for like 10th time and found out about this mod to play online, so far I have installed mod, got launcher, read begginers guide about /restart Begginner, farming helium for money or mining asteroids and so on, just the basics to get started as I hope I'll learn along as I play. Im getting this weird error on launcher but everything works: http://prntscr.com/3nb6c6
[/align]

Welcome here. I am sure you will enjoy your time out here.

As far as the problem, you are using a Launchpad, are you ??
Hi, welcome here.

You seem to know the basics of starting out. So progress as you do already. Look into trading or mining factions to join into. They would be the starting steps for you to teach how this place works.

Meet you in space Big Grin
that error looks like an account loading error, when you run launchpad does it pop up with accounts found message?

oh and welcome to disco
(05-28-2014, 08:48 AM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]that error looks like an account loading error, when you run launchpad does it pop up with accounts found message?

oh and welcome to disco

That's the only thing it pops up, it gave error about accounts import XML something before I made account but that one is not appearing anymore, just the one I posted, I guess it's not a biggie as everything works normally and thanks everyone for the welcome.

Just wanted to ask how should I proceed with this, I'd want to make mining char for money, should I restart as liberty freelancer to get all trade routers then farm helium until I have enough for asteroid miner ship and then make a new char in IMG and transfer money to him to get the ship?
ahhh right then

that means its found an account in memory, if you look at the top right corner of launpachd is there a yellow X?

if so then you need to goto "Accounts" and click save
(05-28-2014, 08:55 AM)ripzak Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2014, 08:48 AM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]that error looks like an account loading error, when you run launchpad does it pop up with accounts found message?

oh and welcome to disco
Just wanted to ask how should I proceed with this, I'd want to make mining char for money, should I restart as liberty freelancer to get all trade routers then farm helium until I have enough for asteroid miner ship and then make a new char in IMG and transfer money to him to get the ship?

in a way yes you can do that, but youll have problems creating and using more than one account if you dont click accounts>save
Saved it. Oh looks like restart Beginner gives 500 cargo space ship with minig arrays already
so now you can make a new account aswell, and then wehn you need to send cash to it use /givecash *charname* $$
also set up a draw cash code on it
I look forward to meeting ya in the great lonely black.
Word of advice: Join an official faction. All of them have their own ways of making monies so... its quite beneficial to ya.
Pages: 1 2