Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DELETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DELETE
(05-30-2014, 02:32 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:italic systems in addition to the bold systems are considered house space for quasi-lawful piracy ID rules.

Which IDs are counted as Quasi-Lawful for this rule?

junker is the only one i can think of.
Junker
Gallic Junker
Hogosha
Union Corse
DELETE
All of those IDs CAN pirate in non-House systems. The specific rules are regarding which border/House-claimed systems they cannot, I imagine.

The reason they get specific rules is probably due the nature of the Quasi-Lawful status. If they pirate in House space, they become straight Unlawful.

If their piracy nets are spread, that draws players away from the normal pirating factions. The idea is that you don't make any one group that's great at everything.
DELETE
As far as I remember, there were problems from that in the past (quasy lawfuls pirating in house).
Artificial Intelligence ID is also Quasi-Lawful
I think I get what you're suggesting..but you're wording it in a confusing manner...and relying on someone just looking at your link and understanding what you mean instead of actually saying it.

Quote:That is why I am suggesting to allow quasi-lawful piracy outside House Space.

Dude, quasi-lawfuls ALREADY CAN pirate outside House space. What it looks like is you're trying to narrow the definition of what House space actually means so that quasi-lawfuls can pirate in more places (see how I explained that with words instead of just with pictures? Tongue ).

And, as I stated before, piracy in House space is more a role for the Unlawfuls. I say let them stick with that more. It's the Quasi-lawful's job to make the border systems and non-House space more interesting.
Uh, quasilawful piracy is allowed outside of House Space. You seem to have it reversed; they cannot pirate inside House Space, unless the ID lets them enforce house laws to their benefit (Hogosha and UC).

As for generally allowing them to pirate in House Space (even the italicized systems), the reason they cannot openly do that is A) because piracy is often frowned upon by government officials and B) because one then couldn't cargo pirate all of someone's valuable ore cargo right next to the sell point, dock, and sell it themselves. Besides, if you want to pirate within House Space, be part of an actual pirate faction
Pages: 1 2