Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: pvp forbidden infront of manhatten and....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey guys
so i have some sceen about killing me infront of manhatten
so i must say i am a outcast
so other player can kill me infront of MH or its forbidden?
i was there and DONT shoot of anyone,the there come some player see me and killed me 3 times
' Wrote:hey guys
i was there and DONT shoot of anyone,the there come some player see me and killed me 3 times

Killing is not forbidden outside Manhattan. If he killed you, you shouldn't be in NY for 4 hours (so long as he is there), if you come back, he's allowed to kill you again.
They can kill you. if you showed back up and fought again you could be fined for reengagment.
' Wrote:They can kill you. if you showed back up and fought again you could be fined for reengagment.
he kiled me without reason

there war 3 liberty mariens and a big battelshi?t wir liberty id and he dont shoot
' Wrote:hey guys

Your problem is that you are a pirate player in front of a lawful capital planet. there are no rules about where you can or cant be killed, you should probably not come out into the open as an outcast or other criminal associated player.
Also... how can an Outcast dock manhattan as you did?
Here is a link to the server rules.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040

Here are some of the rules broken in the 30 minutes I was on today by some new players not familiar with the actual server rules. I suggest that folks who are unfamiliar with them read them.

3.2 Flaming, threats and insulting (in any form) other members, factions, server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Sanction: no less than 14-day ban.

3.3 All messages in chat must be in understandable English, unless the chat is private and both members know the language being used.

3.4 Out-of-character (OOC) chat should not be used for system chat. Using out-of character in roleplaying chat should be marked with "OOC".

3.5 Attempts to pose as admins, threatening players with sanctions, attempts to interpret rules are not allowed. Applying to admin's name without prior consent of the admin is not allowed.

3.8 Sanctions for violating conduct rules range a credit/equipment fine to placing inside the prison system, unless specified otherwise in the appropriate rule. Sanctions for violating rules of conduct (other than 3.1 and 3.2) can be used only after the player was warned about the violation, but ignored the warning.

5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) while the enemy (player or players involved in the fight) remains in the system, but no more than 4 hours.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system without engaging. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving.

5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not re-engage the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours.

5.9 After a death in a PvP fight, players should switch to other characters (preferably with different role-playing status) for no less than 4 hours.

5.10 Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

5.11 Using F1 in a PvP fight, as well as in any other situations that involve player interactions, is not allowed.

5.12 Sanctions for violationg PvP rules include a credit/equipment fine (no less than 50 million credits), placing character inside the prison system, banning up to 7 days.

*For purposes of these Rules, an attack is draining shields to 50% or lower, or hull damage, or when a Cruise Disruptor is fired. Intentional ramming of any large ship is also considered an attack.

Some screenies of my 30 minutes in NY today.

OOC in system chat.

Insulting other players.

Refusing to leave system.
OOC in system chat.
Threatening with sanctions.
Insulting other players.
[color=#33ff33]
Screenshots deleted. If you want to report someone for a rule violation, then post a private report in the forum created for that purpose. You have no business posting it publicly here. ~ Xoria

LNS-Providence: Lol?
LNS-Providence said "Lol?" in RP as he didn't understand what it meant..later he said what is lol? it's just not shown on the page.

He wasn't saying lol? as an ooc question
Olololol etc.
Merely questioning the sanity of the users of 'Lol' and 'Noob'.
New York is a hotpot alright. You get unlawful fleets attacking, Order invasions and the occasional corsair taking a stroll through the neighbourhood.
Not to mention of course, we can't attack Buffalo:rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3